WXV Coaching Position - Seoul Magpies

Started by ossie85, January 13, 2013, 12:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Will be a hard decision as some quality coaches are putting their hands up.  KB has been very active with the British and helping out, Jayman very worthy as too are the existing assistant coaches so we will be very difficult to decide with voting.

All the best Spinking as well after putting in such an effort and then to be taken down with health issues.  Your health is the most important issue though so take care and look forward to see you posting when able.

Maca24

kilbluff1985

DazBurg

ossie85

kilbluff1985

Toga

Late application from me.

As others have said, I'm a bit sorry about the reason for which this application is being held, but I would like to be involved in the WXV comp.

My best 22 would be:

DEF: Gibbs, Duffield, Yarran, Ellis (Darley)

MID: Deledio, Dangerfield, Scully, Kelly (Coniglio)

RUC: McEvoy (Lever)

FWD: Kennedy, Bolton, Roughead, Maccaffer (Ebert)

UTI: Pearce, Russell

I'm a big fan of most of the starting XV of this team, with the backs, midfield, utilities all looking very strong, and a very solid ruckman. The forwards are obviously a concern, but there is enough versatility and cover over the rest of the team to make me think that there is an opportunity to bring in a forward or two from other teams in the next trading period.

I have just recently become involved in the XVs competitions through picker_man, and I am currently co-coach with him in the AXV, EXV, and BXV competitions, and would love to be involved in the WXV comp as well. I have a sound knowledge of football, and have been dedicated in improving the teams I am already involved in. If selected as coach of the Seoul Magpies, I will work hard to improve the forward line, but also promise to be an active and friendly part of the WXV community.

Thanks all, and good luck to the rest of the applicants :)