Thank God for Oz and XV's

Started by tbagrocks, January 11, 2013, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

The way the AFL fantasy games are heading it looks as if the best fantasy game is right here on ff ;D

For me the real fun will be when the inter league comps start, especially the champions league, amazing concept here!

Good luck to all in fantasy and lookout XV world when my Llamas take off their training wheels ;)

Thanks Ossie the XV's are such a blessing, thanks to all the administrators for all your work too

BB67th

You couldn't have said it any better tbag. I was just thinking the same thing myself, that even thought the rest of the Fantsay competitions are ruining themselves, we still have a good thing going in the XVs competitions with a great group of coaches and administrators.

Here's to a great year of fantasy football in 2013!

Torpedo10

Purple 77

The XVs competitions are the only reason I go on FF lol

PowerBug

Take this as a note admin: Don't change (flower up) the XV's structures. They run well. (Yes there's a fwe minor things which i don't agree with, but as a whole)

Maca24

Justin Bieber

No offense to Ossie, but C4 was the one who got the idea so I think give him a shout out. (if I'm incorrect, sorry Ossie)

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on January 11, 2013, 06:08:05 PM
No offense to Ossie, but C4 was the one who got the idea so I think give him a shout out. (if I'm incorrect, sorry Ossie)
Really? Will do when confirmed

PowerBug

c4 wasn't even an original coach in Worlds. It was ossie's idea, c4 just made it awesome with his creative skills (logos etc...)

Holz

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 11, 2013, 06:15:45 PM
c4 wasn't even an original coach in Worlds. It was ossie's idea, c4 just made it awesome with his creative skills (logos etc...)

yeah ossie came up with the idea i saw him post it in the front bar.

I than made the euro during the worlds draft as i thought we needed a version for DT players like myself.

Justin Bieber

Maca24

The design side of the clubs make this game what it is :)

I think worlds certainly has the best "look"

CrowsFan

I made the first logo before c4 even joined the comp, so I claim I was the designer before c4 :P

T Dog

I'm the first logo and so is my wife.... ;D

ossie85

Thanks tbagrocks and everybody. I sorta stole the idea myself from a similar game on another website (though it ended up fairly different).

But it's everyone else contributing that have made the 4 comps a success, I've had nothing to do with 3 of them....

So we really should thank fanfooty and m0nty!