Main Menu

The real thing about to start.

Started by anchorman, January 07, 2013, 02:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchorman

Christmas over,the New year rung in and already a week or so old.There is a new feel around the place.The real cricket is finished.Just the slap ans giggle stuff to go.Time to put the whites in moth balls.
Get the Red White Green and Purple jumper out and air it to remove the moth ball smell. LOL.
football is just around the corner.You beauty.
From all accounts the boys were in tip top condition when they broke for the festive season,lets hope they all came back the same way.I believe that we as well as the Eagles began training in earnest last Friday,but from the press here in the West you would would think it was only the WCE who have begun.I guess something never change.
can't wait to hear reports back on how the boys are going.
Bring it on.

valkorum

Quote from: anchorman on January 07, 2013, 02:45:10 PMI believe that we as well as the Eagles began training in earnest last Friday,but from the press here in the West you would would think it was only the WCE who have begun.I guess something never change.

The West Australian = The West Coast (Nic Natanui) Eagles Australian

Cicjose

Quote from: valkorum on January 08, 2013, 12:57:05 AM
Quote from: anchorman on January 07, 2013, 02:45:10 PMI believe that we as well as the Eagles began training in earnest last Friday,but from the press here in the West you would would think it was only the WCE who have begun.I guess something never change.

The West Australian = The West Coast (Nic Natanui) Eagles Australian

+ Channel 7 news