AXV: Mongolian Lambs... Moved to a new home.

Started by Toga, December 20, 2012, 01:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 06:23:38 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 07, 2013, 02:36:26 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 01:58:36 AM
Quote from: whatlez on January 07, 2013, 01:26:44 AM
It included spuds like Polec, Otten and Horlin-Smith :P

If Otten becomes an 80+ gun defender which is possible from the talk coming out of the Crows it would be gold since you picked him for me and he wasn't on my list lol ;D
80 ave in Sportsbet scoring is shower :P ;D

I went of DT scoring :-[ haha He'll get 100ave in sportsbet ;D

on the 4 games he plays? :p

picker_man

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 10, 2013, 01:25:16 AM
Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 06:23:38 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 07, 2013, 02:36:26 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 01:58:36 AM
Quote from: whatlez on January 07, 2013, 01:26:44 AM
It included spuds like Polec, Otten and Horlin-Smith :P

If Otten becomes an 80+ gun defender which is possible from the talk coming out of the Crows it would be gold since you picked him for me and he wasn't on my list lol ;D
80 ave in Sportsbet scoring is shower :P ;D

I went of DT scoring :-[ haha He'll get 100ave in sportsbet ;D

on the 4 games he plays? :p

im saying this year he will he ave close to 100 in this comp, doesnt matter how many games he played last yr he will play alot more this yr ;)

Justin Bieber

1 with ave of 100.

10 games ave of 80

20 games ave of 60.

My prediction.

Justin Bieber

Charlie Dixon is a defender ;)

picker_man

Toga

Lambs Announcement:

The Lambs would like to welcome Pearce Hanley, Sam Darley and Andrew Boston to Mongolia resulting from a trade with the Tibetan Llamas, which saw valued youngsters Mitch Golby, Andy Otten and Brodie Murdoch transfer to Tibet.

Hanley in particular will provide much welcome experience and scoring potential to our defence, while we expect Darley and Boston to develop into guns in the future.

Toga

Media Announcement:

In a shock move, picker_man has announced his resignation as senior co-coach at the Lambs, leaving Toga as the head coach at the club. In good news however, pickers is keen to continue his involvement at the club as a senior assistant coach.

Nige

Congrats on becoming head coach, Toga! Good luck with it mate.

Toga

Media Announcement:

In big news today, director of AXV operations Colliwobblers has released a seeding system to rank AXV teams against one another leading into round one. Coaching staff at the Lambs are pleased to announce the club is rated highly based on the seeding system, with the team combining for a team value of 178, ranking us amongst the top teams. We feel as though this is a reflection of all the hard work we have put into drafting and trading here in Mongolia, which looks as though we are in a good position heading into the inaugural AXV season. Get ready to feel the wrath of the Lambs!

Toga

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 10:35:50 PM
Congrats on becoming head coach, Toga! Good luck with it mate.

Thanks Nigey! While I'm really looking forwards to it I must say I am incredibly glad pickers is still gonna be helping me out!

Toga

Media Announcement:

Only one month after the Lambs released a new club logo, we have decided to give it another makeover, and are happy to present the finished product to our fans and opponents. We feel as though this logo is a lot more professional looking than its predecessor, and think it will look great on our new guernseys that will hopefully be released in the next few days.

Adamant

Looks good, but your header in your OP is exactly the same as our logo. :o

Running writing on top, and big block letters underneath. The logo to the left of the writing. :P

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on January 30, 2013, 04:34:26 PM

Running writing on top, and big block letters underneath. The logo to the left of the writing. :P

shower really? i didn't realise :o

do you want me to change it? :-\

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on January 30, 2013, 04:37:07 PM

Nah, it's ok.

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on January 30, 2013, 04:39:47 PM
Quote from: Toga on January 30, 2013, 04:37:07 PM

I'm happy to if you want me to, I can change the fonts or something. But we won't use that banner anywhere else apart from in the OP, our logo underneath it will be what we use. :)
Nah, it's ok.