Main Menu

Kevin Sheedy

Started by bunyip, February 20, 2010, 12:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

I added Sheedy to my league early on and now we are full. Being a public league I can't delete him but I can e-mail our administrator and ask him to do it which I'm sure he would. That would give us one more spot for a FF fan. What do you think? Personally I like Sheeds being in it, but if he does make the finals he takes a spot that could have gone to a "real" player

nas

ur call as the owner of the leaque

bunyip

I don't see myself as the "owner" of our league Naste. I can change a few settings and thats about it. It's really up to you guys, do you want Sheedy in our league or another FF member?

nas

Worded it wrong mate if there are others on here that want to then maybe allthough play against Sheeds could be a good thing tho. IMO

Blueboys

Well then if he makes the finals you league members need to pick up their game!  ;D

I had him last year and I beat him so it's great to say that your team is better then his!  ;D

ossie85

Be interesting to see who he picks.... they could be on the Western Sydney team in two years :)

bunyip

I have deleted Sheedy off our league. So we now have room for another FF member or if no-one is interested I'll just put him back on in a week or so

Prospector_1

nas

Prossy:-Spoken like a true Bomber Fan.  ;D