EURO TEAM LISTS BEFORE ROOKIE (must be in by 11:59pm AEST 16th december)

Started by Holz, December 14, 2012, 06:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Full lists must be sent in by the 16th 11:59pm AEST and I will open up a thread on that now.
You need to have a maximum of 40 on your list, if you have 40 you will not be able to take any picks in the rookie draft even if you have pick 1.

So for example my team has 35 players on the list now, So i will have to take 5 in the rookie draft. I actually dont have any rookie picks so after the given 70 if your still not on the cap of 40 you will get picks based on your ladder position, so I would get 71, Hawka if he needs it would get 72 and son on till everyone has 40 on their list.

after that you need to choose 5 players to be on your rookie list and 35 to be in your senior squad. Note if you pick someone in the rookie it doesnt mean you have to place them on the rookie list.

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on December 14, 2012, 06:33:56 PM
Full lists must be sent in by the 16th 11:59pm AEST and I will open up a thread on that now.
You need to have a maximum of 40 on your list, if you have 40 you will not be able to take any picks in the rookie draft even if you have pick 1.

So for example my team has 35 players on the list now, So i will have to take 5 in the rookie draft. I actually dont have any rookie picks so after the given 70 if your still not on the cap of 40 you will get picks based on your ladder position, so I would get 71, Hawka if he needs it would get 72 and son on till everyone has 40 on their list.

after that you need to choose 5 players to be on your rookie list and 35 to be in your senior squad. Note if you pick someone in the rookie it doesnt mean you have to place them on the rookie list.

Is there a deadline for this, can we wait until closer to the season ?

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on December 14, 2012, 09:34:31 PM

Close to season start nor sure when exactly. I'm thinking just before nab

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on December 14, 2012, 09:39:57 PM
Quote from: Scrads on December 14, 2012, 09:34:31 PM

Close to season start nor sure when exactly. I'm thinking just before nab

Good idea, has to at least be after the trade period.

Justin Bieber

Why have we waited? The full DPP don't come out until the 17th ::)

Might as well should of started on the day.

nostradamus

Where's the thread to list our teams ?

.......or should we just do it here ?

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on December 15, 2012, 01:09:44 PM
Where's the thread to list our teams ?

.......or should we just do it here ?

yeah do it here. With all the trade debacle i hope people can have it up by tomorrow night at midnight.

elephants

Trades will close tonight so people will have all day tomorrow to sort out their squads and delistments. Shouldn't be an issue.

Ziplock

elephants

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

l'll lodge my team now pending any late trades tonight (if that happens l will just make the necessary changes)

2013 list is as follows.......delisted/retired players are shown

1. Dane Swan (c) (co-captain)
                   2. Kurt Tippett (f)
                   3. Luke Hodge (c)
                   4. Matthew Kruezer (r)
                   5. Gary Ablett (c) (co-captain)
                   6. Jack Riewoldt (f)
                   7. Rory Sloane (c)
                   8. Paul Capman (c/f)
                   9. Chris Yarran (b)
                  10. Cameron Wood (r).....delisted
                  11. Alan Didak (c)
                  12. Ben Howlett (c)
                  13. Tom Bellchambers (r)
                  14. Luke Power (c)......retired
                  15. Daniel Menzel (f)
                  16. Shaun Burguoyne (c/b)
                  17. Jack Gunston (f)
                  18. Steven Salopek (c).....delisted
                  19. Shane Edwards (c)
                  20. Toby Greene (c)
                  21. Sam Kerridge (c/f)
                  22. Stephen Hill (c)
                  23. Brent Moloney (c)
                  24. Thomas Sheridan (c)
                  25. Tory Dickson (f)
                  26. Matthew Broadbent (c)
                  27. Travis Varcoe (c/f)
                  28. Tayte Pears (b)
                  29. Shannon Hurn (b)
                  30. Lee Spurr (b)
                  31. Sam Reid (f)
                  32. Lachlan Hansen (b/f)
                  33. Harry O'Brien (b)
                  34. Brenden Lee (c).....delisted
                  35. Beau Waters (b)
                  36. Lachie Hunter (c)
                  37. Marco Paparone (f)
                  38. Matthew McDonough (f)
                  39. Clay Cameron (b/f)
                  40. Dylan Van Unen (b)
                  41. Bradley Hartman (f)?

l have 37 current listed players, and have 3 picks to take in the rookie draft, these being 10, 19 and 30

Holz

just a note guys if you only have say 3 rookie picks you can have less than 37 on your sqaud if you want. You will just keep picking in the same order from spoon to premiership winner till you have 40.

So say Nost goes down to 36 he will get the last pick of the 6th round and so on, but one you hit your 40 you skip all your remiaining picks.

ossie85

Quote from: Holzman on December 16, 2012, 05:08:51 AM
just a note guys if you only have say 3 rookie picks you can have less than 37 on your sqaud if you want. You will just keep picking in the same order from spoon to premiership winner till you have 40.

So say Nost goes down to 36 he will get the last pick of the 6th round and so on, but one you hit your 40 you skip all your remiaining picks.

Those are the sort of words I've been trying to find :)