Main Menu

Leagues for 09

Started by XztatiK, November 10, 2008, 04:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XztatiK

Hey guys, I'm already in 3 leagues so I won't be in this but I made a FF league anyway: 665479.

james1002

Cutty

Hey there

only in my second year of DT so obviously my ranking is sh.it house

I have however started up a league for other rookies and newcomers who dont want to go play with the big boys yet

league's name is FF rookies, code 973509

They say you are only as good as your competition so i am also opening up another league for anyone to join, experience irrelevant. code: 973509

Bring it on and show me how good you are!

Cutty

oops the league open for everyone is actually 727957

hmm need more coffee

good luck in 09 guys

El Diablo

Im keen to join a competitive league, scraped in just inside the 1000 mark last year. im sick of having no real competition just competing against my friends, hook me up!

dunny

Last year was my first year, can't remember where I finished... happy to join a beginner league..

SWB

Count me in, I had a couple of teams one between 400-500 and another at just over 1000.

love4thegame

yeah im in,  finished around 750th cant remember wanna play some decent comp got sick of beatin my oppenents to easy

Spydko

Yeah I'm in was around 3000th or something was 8th in scoring one week. So yeah div 3 c grade for me.

Marchos

I'd like to be considered. I was something like 1110-1112.

Team name: Shake N Bake

Mish

1004th...
so when you going to start the league?

nambo

Cheers for the league Cutty.

This is my second DT season, I was averaging 1900-2000 in my debut year until i ran out of trades mid season (EPIC FAIL)

Hopefully this season will be a better one, GAME ON!

(Watchout for "The Great Ones")

Doogie

Count me in mate.
I think i finished just outside the top 10000.
Cheers

EZY

I finished just outside 10 000, didn't really take it very seriously though. I am giving it my best this year though and would love to be in a competitive league.

Team Name: EZ

Keza41

yer i'd like to be in a league too.

finished somewhere in between 1-8000... lol