Main Menu

Leagues for 09

Started by XztatiK, November 10, 2008, 04:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XztatiK

Lets get some leagues going this year like BigFooty do, with several divisions etc.

Post your rankings so we get the good coaches in the top league:

404th here.

;)

SWB

I'd be keen but my unfortunate 2000th means i doubt I'll be in a great league, also how do you know people aren't lying about their rankings?

XztatiK

Not much to gain from it, they'd just get put in a good league and get thrashed every week.

SWB

mm yeh but im sure a lot of people think they are better than their rankings, for instance I didn't trade out injured players until later because I had easy teams in my league for a few weeks. And they will post accordingly, just a thought anyway.

Scuzzlebut

404? Fruit! I’m embarrassed to say I only came 925th. But count me in.

Captain Fantasy

925th! I've just had my first go at this last season please put me in some sort of beginners league, so I can challenge the big boys in 2-3 years time or something. I came 4,068th, Strewth!

Scuzzlebut

That’s pretty dam good for your first time, CF.  Plenty of my mates have been playing DT for years and still rank well below you.  2009 will be my forth year.  But, until recently, I thought forum was just an old theatre in Melbourne where I saw Ween.  So, thanks to sites like fanfooty, I look forward to mixing it with the best of em' like XztatiK and m0nty.

Captain Fantasy

Scuzzlebut you went to Ween too! Bloody fantastic, how did you like them? I've been wating 10 years since they last came to Australia, they're my favourite band on the planet!

XztatiK

I actually ended up controlling a friend's team too (told me to make him one then couldn't be bothered) and that finished ahead of me at 91st (team name: IWBU). But I don't really claim that one because technically it was his. :(

Scuzzlebut

Ween - Best concert ever!

Xztatik â€" coming 91st makes you a semi-celebrity.

XztatiK

brendan023

GILLOTINE

Im definetly in...But because of the extremly high rankings some of you guys have, chuck me in Div 2 or 3.

Don't remember my ranking but i went pretty good. last year was my first go at it. i remember getting 2150, which is pretty good.But yeah, 2nd or 3rd Div will do!

brenotheseppo

Cant find what I finished, but it was around top 750-1000. Made it to the best of 128 round in the eliminator too. Is there a way to look up how you did last year? I know how many points i scored total if that helps.

travo420

count me in ranked 8000 odd last year, as many others did suffered cronic back (line) injury all year...

team name  - sultans of swing