Main Menu

Mora.

Started by anchorman, December 10, 2012, 05:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchorman

Not hearing much anywhere about our new gun recruit, Anthony Morabito.
How is he going,has be begun full pre season?
If he can get back to good form he will make a huge difference to the way we play out game.I am assuming Lyon will try him as he progresses, as a mid.I can see him starting as a forward early in the season,to run him into form. Pavlich,Mayne Ballantyne,Morabito,sounds good.
The more I think about the players we have, the more excited I am getting, about how next season could pan out.

valkorum

I wrote a little bit about Mora in my training report from last Friday.  Mora is still in the rehab group but he was out doing some kicking last Friday and then went back inside.

Cicjose

technically mora has been on our list for 3 years anchorman but i've always maintained he is the missing link in our midfield to get us to where fremantle needed to be in the last couple of years.

admittedly i've also had reservations about our Key forward stocks as well but getting Tanner Smith this year was a good thing

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on December 10, 2012, 06:18:04 PM
technically mora has been on our list for 3 years anchorman but i've always maintained he is the missing link in our midfield to get us to where fremantle needed to be in the last couple of years.

admittedly i've also had reservations about our Key forward stocks as well but getting Tanner Smith this year was a good thing

Except that Tanner has been in the defenders group in training.

Cicjose

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/151799/default.aspx

Quote"It's hard to find for a tall player like myself and hopefully I can use that against opponents.

"As a junior I was more of a tall player for my age, so I played a little bit in the ruck and at centre half-forward as well.

"This year I played a little bit more forward at the end of the year, but I've played most of my footy as a key back."

i'm not saying that he is the answer as a key forward

valkorum

If you watch his highlights package he plays forward and back - not disagreeing with you on that one Cic.  I am saying that in the training drills he has been in the defenders group.

LF

Any more news on Morabito Valk?
how is he going now?

valkorum

Nothing new to report... oh wait, he did some agility work during the week but still on a modified program

LF