The Supercoach Draft Game (Read if involved/Vote on the new poll)

Started by Nige, November 30, 2012, 11:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Well theres only 8 hours to get all coaches out,,, actually if Jayman leaves, since hes the Admin. would that cancel the whole draft?

Jay

What should I do guys? Do I go for a new league or just go with what we got?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Jayman on February 16, 2013, 02:36:22 PM
Will the rest of the coaches know beforehand?  I dont know what should be done.. can you contact SC and see if you can delete the frozen team,, then just find someone else, or play a 7 man league.

Jay

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 16, 2013, 02:38:16 PM
Quote from: Jayman on February 16, 2013, 02:36:22 PM
Will the rest of the coaches know beforehand?  I dont know what should be done.. can you contact SC and see if you can delete the frozen team,, then just find someone else, or play a 7 man league.
I will try and contact them, dont know how quick they will be to act though..

johnnytheboy1

In Regards to Supercoach TradesCan the No1 Pick in Supercoach Drafts be traded with someone else in your league or are draft picks set.

GM

As long as it is passed by the pre determined way of trades passing,its fine

Nige

Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on February 16, 2013, 03:28:55 PM
In Regards to Supercoach TradesCan the No1 Pick in Supercoach Drafts be traded with someone else in your league or are draft picks set.
If you don't want to be first I can change the order as well. I'll randomly generate it and the odds are you won't be first, if that's what you want.

upthemaidens

Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2013, 04:53:31 PM
If you don't want to be first I can change the order as well. I'll randomly generate it and the odds are you won't be first, if that's what you want.
Never seen anyone not want first pick...        ... cunning like a fox 8)

Nige

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 16, 2013, 04:57:38 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2013, 04:53:31 PM
Never seen anyone not want first pick...        ... cunning like a fox 8)

I donate several organs for it...  ::) Okay, maybe not that extreme, but I'd love it.  8)

GM

So he wants to trade no 1 pick before the draft starts.
i think you would have to pick it first then ontrade later.
What would you want in exchange?

upthemaidens

Ok apparently I cant send anymore PM's...
       No I wont leave the league if not everyone knows.   I'm happy to play it as is, and see what happens. No one is advantaged or disadvantage by having a frozen team,, it's just gunna be alittle goofy, but no real dramas  :)

Nige

Quote from: greenmoon on February 16, 2013, 05:04:40 PM
Yeah, to my knowledge, you can't trade it before the actual draft. However, if you organise with someone a trade to make after drafting is finished, that could work. Still a bit unsure why anyone would willingly palm off the first pick...  ???

Nige

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 16, 2013, 05:05:13 PM
Ok apparently I cant send anymore PM's...
       No I wont leave the league if not everyone knows.   I'm happy to play it as is, and see what happens. No one is advantaged or disadvantage by having a frozen team,, it's just gunna be alittle goofy, but no real dramas  :)

That's a fair point, well said.  :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: greenmoon on February 16, 2013, 05:04:40 PM
Good question there,, Whats pick 1 worth? In relation to a double trade? 
  Pick 1+ weakest player  for  Pick 6 + (decent 2nd ruck)? (3rd Back)? ( above average Fwd)?

gossiboy

Not overjoyed with the 2nd pick. Tough decision to be made.