The Supercoach Draft Game (Read if involved/Vote on the new poll)

Started by Nige, November 30, 2012, 11:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

fixture repeat-2
start rd 3
live draft
Snake
3/4/1/3-4
yes-trade waivers
1 day
Nigey Approved

Capper

- Fixture repeat (choose 1,2,3 or 4): 2

- League start round: Round 3 (4 weeks for finals, dont play bye weeks, play each team twice)

- Draft type (Live, Auto or Live One Computer) - Live Draft

TEAMS, TRADING & GAMEPLAY SETTINGS

- Field Layout/Squad size:
How many players in squad, designated as DEF-MID-RUC-FWD / BENCH OPEN TO VOTING - WILL BE 15, JUST DEPENDS WHICH STRUCTURE PEOPLE WANT: 3-4-1-3/4 = 15

Waiver time period: 1 days

- Waiver order policy (Reverse Ladder, Last Pick to Bottom): Reverse Ladder (recommended) - the waiver order is reset at the end of the round, with the lowest ranked team having the first priority of selecting from the waiver pool.

- Inter-team trading options: League approved - Other coaches in your league have an option to 'veto' trades proposed between teams. A proposed trade will not be completed if 40% of your league's coaches vote to veto the trade.

Needs to be league approved, we use League approved in NFL and it works much better than free for all or boss approved. This way everyone can have a say in regards to the trades

FisherSaints

Fixture Repeat: 2
League Start Round: I see tabs point so start Rd. 3 and get to see 2 weeks on how the players are going
Draftt Type: Live
Field Layout/ Sqaud Size: 3-4-1-3/4=15
Waiver Period: 2 days
Inter-team trading options: Free-for-all

Nige

As far as inter-team trading is concerned, I like and see where tabs is coming from, however, majority rules.

Jay

Fixture repeat: 2
Start round: 3
Live Draft
Field layout: 3-4-1-3/4
Waiver: 1 day + Reverse Ladder
Free-for-all trades

Capper

Quote from: NigeyS on January 30, 2013, 05:51:11 PM
As far as inter-team trading is concerned, I like and see where tabs is coming from, however, majority rules.
all i can say is be very aware of this, free for all trading means that people can trade in good players for lesser players on a "gentlemans aggreement" to trade them back in order to win against a stronger line up. This is too say that some of these players may not be traded back.

There will be fights, there will be wars, but if thats what the majority want, then go for it!!!!

This wont only upset the team with the lesser players but other teams that they play the good team later down the track

Nige

Quote from: tabs on January 30, 2013, 06:12:14 PM
all i can say is be very aware of this, free for all trading means that people can trade in good players for lesser players on a "gentlemans aggreement" to trade them back in order to win against a stronger line up. This is too say that some of these players may not be traded back.

There will be fights, there will be wars, but if thats what the majority want, then go for it!!!!

This wont only upset the team with the lesser players but other teams that they play the good team later down the track

Oh okay, this makes a lot more sense. I think I'll have to make it league approved then, we don't want anything like that happening.

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on January 30, 2013, 06:14:56 PM

Oh okay, this makes a lot more sense. I think I'll have to make it league approved then, we don't want anything like that happening.
Yeah I agree, it should be league approved than.
But the only problem is, do we have to wait for every coach to approve/cancel the trade or is there a time limit?

GM

+1.Wouldnt it also work with an Admin allowing trades but then stopping any collusion?

SydneyRox

League Start Round: Rd. 3
Draftt Type: Live
Field Layout/ Sqaud Size: 3-4-1-3/4=15
Waiver Period: 2 days
Inter-team trading options: League approve/League admin approve

Capper

Quote from: JROO8 on January 30, 2013, 06:20:37 PM

Yeah I agree, it should be league approved than.
But the only problem is, do we have to wait for every coach to approve/cancel the trade or is there a time limit?
there is generally a time limit, once the trade has been announced you have 24-48 hours to yah or nah the trade. If you do not vote then i think your vote counts as +1 for the trade

The_Captain

Fixture repeat: 3
League start round: round 3
Draft type: Live draft
Field layout: 3-4-1-3/4 = 15
Waiver time period: 1 day
Waiver policy: Reserve ladder
Trading: Free for all trades

:)

Ringo

My thoughts:

Fixture repeat: 2
Start round: 3
Live Draft
Field layout: 3-4-1-3/4
Waiver: 1 day
Waiver Policy: Reverse Ladder
Trading: League Approves/League Admin approve - Non approvals to be advised to Administrator within 24 hrs and Administrator to announce rejections when 4 coaches object within the 24hr period.

13Brummy

I'm not too fussed about the options, I'm happy to go with the flow  :D

joshua98

Start: Round 3
Live Draft
3-4-1-3/4
Waiver 1 day
Reverse Ladder
League approved trades