The Supercoach Draft Game (Read if involved/Vote on the new poll)

Started by Nige, November 30, 2012, 11:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

I asked Al Patton (journalist at the HS) about the draft game.
I asked him is it 10 or 18 people in a league and how many players in a squad.
Here was his response
Quote“@al_superfooty: @jroo8 details to be finalised but there will be a lot of flexibility so you can make those sort of decisions yourself”

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on December 04, 2012, 03:16:00 PM
I asked Al Patton (journalist at the HS) about the draft game.
I asked him is it 10 or 18 people in a league and how many players in a squad.
Here was his response
Quote“@al_superfooty: @jroo8 details to be finalised but there will be a lot of flexibility so you can make those sort of decisions yourself”

Ah sickkk! Good man, JROO! Followed too.  8)

BB67th

This sounds good and if it's free, it's even better! Sign me up for a spot.

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on December 04, 2012, 03:59:25 PM
This sounds good and if it's free, it's even better! Sign me up for a spot.

You're in the 2nd league, BB! Ant and tabs are too. However, that's 13 people if it's a 18 team league.

Luigi197

I'll put my name down for now I guess; but will consider more seriously if i will do it once it comes around.

Nige

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 10, 2012, 08:07:20 PM
I'll put my name down for now I guess; but will consider more seriously if i will do it once it comes around.
Sure thing Luigi, just let us know whenever  :)

Ringo

If you need places filled when time comes just PM me and I will advise then.  Depends on how involved I will be with other comps but if able happy to be involved,

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on December 11, 2012, 10:13:03 AM
If you need places filled when time comes just PM me and I will advise then.  Depends on how involved I will be with other comps but if able happy to be involved,
No worries Ringo, I'll be sure to do that if needed. Thanks for your registering your interest!  :)

The_Captain

Nige

The_Captain

Nige

13Brummy

I think I heard somewhere that you only need to draft 15 players - does anyone know if you need to follow a specific structure or can you just draft 15 midfielders?

GM

If its like last year it will be 3 mid/fwd/def.
1 ruck.
+any 5 on the bench

Samsturmfels