BXV Coaching Vacancy

Started by Spinking, November 25, 2012, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

1. What is your opinion of the current state of the team?
The team has a lot of experience and could challange for a premiership over the next 2 years but lacks true fwd depth with Lindsay Thomas/Callinan being mediocre F4. Great Midfield strength especially seeing you can build a team around Selwood

2. What changes will you be looking to make?
I am a trading whore and would offload some of the older players for the best youth in the league. I know my youth very well especially thid years draft and would be able to find some suitable replacements with minimal point loss, while having room to grow in the future. The fwd line really needs another 80av fwd to fill f4 and the defence looks on its last legs with a lot of veterans. These two lines would be my main focus

3. What is the benefit to the BXV by having you participate in our comp?
Just finished school so have time on my hands and am a trading whore. Ask the euros xv guys, i have been working with LE and Ricochet at the Belgian Bashers as a trading/drafting scout ;)

Torpedo10

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 26, 2012, 03:19:20 PM

The team has a lot of experience and could challange for a premiership over the next 2 years but lacks true fwd depth with Lindsay Thomas/Callinan being mediocre F4. Great Midfield strength especially seeing you can build a team around Selwood

I am a trading whore and would offload some of the older players for the best youth in the league. I know my youth very well especially thid years draft and would be able to find some suitable replacements with minimal point loss, while having room to grow in the future. The fwd line really needs another 80av fwd to fill f4 and the defence looks on its last legs with a lot of veterans. These two lines would be my main focus

Just finished school so have time on my hands and am a trading whore. Ask the euros xv guys, i have been working with LE and Ricochet at the Belgian Bashers as a trading/drafting scout ;)
You have spammed me and many other's inboxes many times.  :P

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 26, 2012, 03:26:04 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 26, 2012, 03:19:20 PM

You have spammed me and many other's inboxes many times.  :P

But i get shower done, just look at the Bashers in and Outs during trading period

Ziplock

that's more the product of having 3 coaches all pumping out trade offers. 

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ziplock on November 26, 2012, 05:14:27 PM
Most of those offers are made by Rico.   :-X

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 26, 2012, 05:18:40 PM

I brang the dangerfield trade the moloney trade and the smith trade all to the bashers and bashers killed these trades

MajorLazer

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 26, 2012, 05:24:17 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 26, 2012, 05:18:40 PM

I brang the dangerfield trade the moloney trade and the smith trade all to the bashers and bashers killed these trades
I have no business being here, but it is 'brought' not 'brang'.

kilbluff1985

AFEV

Sorry if this looks rushed guys...Lost hours of work last night because Photoshop crashed and have Val tomorrow so won't have time to do it then. :(

Spinking

Wow! Impressive application!!!

Jroo

Justin Bieber

Jay

lol don't think anyone can be that. Good luck on the job Sid! ;)

Adamant

Noooo Spink, you were doing a great job at the Falcons :(

On the other hand, bloody awesome work AFEV, will be a pleasure to be your assistant. 8)

Can I just ask, where do you get all your templates for your team threads? or do you design them yourself? :o

AFEV

Quote from: Adamant on November 26, 2012, 10:26:55 PM
Noooo Spink, you were doing a great job at the Falcons :(

On the other hand, bloody awesome work AFEV, will be a pleasure to be your assistant. 8)

Can I just ask, where do you get all your templates for your team threads? or do you design them yourself? :o
Photoshop & Illustrator for me. :)

...As well as the trusty old paper and pencil.

**Sneaky edit, the jumper is a template (which I will share btw, it's not mine.)