BXV Birmingham Dragons History

Started by kilbluff1985, November 25, 2012, 06:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Announcement

The Birmingham Bombers have an announcement to make we are please to announce we have a new addition to the team and would like to welcome T Dog we are very happy to have him involved at the club to share his knowledge of the game.

Ringo

Well done to the Bombers with this latest addition. Congrats Tdog and sure KB will appreciate your advice.

stew42

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 09, 2013, 06:21:04 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 09, 2013, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 09, 2013, 02:22:53 PM
your missing a player KB should have 46 ;)

I think mine looks better :P

no we only doing 45 now as not enough players to choose for everyone to have 46

if both my trades go through we will be very strong and i think we have better depth then you

and our trade might not go through because you have to many list movements

You do realise its not good to have players like Reid, Westhoff, Schulz because marks dont get you any points in British.
An uncontested mark = uncontested possession = 2 points
Contested mark = contested possession = 4 points

kilbluff1985

Quote from: stew42 on January 22, 2013, 09:11:31 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 09, 2013, 06:21:04 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 09, 2013, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 09, 2013, 02:22:53 PM
your missing a player KB should have 46 ;)

I think mine looks better :P

no we only doing 45 now as not enough players to choose for everyone to have 46

if both my trades go through we will be very strong and i think we have better depth then you

and our trade might not go through because you have to many list movements

You do realise its not good to have players like Reid, Westhoff, Schulz because marks dont get you any points in British.
An uncontested mark = uncontested possession = 2 points
Contested mark = contested possession = 4 points

yeah well done Stew i discovered the same thing after reading his post but could not be bothered correcting him

now we got a couple of M/F types and a few marking types in our forward line so i'm happy with that

kilbluff1985

Announcement

Would like to announce another addition to the Bombers coaching team he is the coach of the EXV Reigning premiers nostradamus he will be joining us as our CEO we are very happy to have him on the team to share his experience.

nostradamus

Very happy to be joining the team here at Bimingham, though l'll probably be just sitting around doing bugger all like most CEOs but will help in any way l can.

Go the Bombers !!!!!

kilbluff1985

Announcement

Yet another announcement to day and another great addition to a coaching staff upthemaidens will be joining us as our Trade Advisor we are very happy to have him onboard. 

Justin Bieber

Did you even ask advice from holz, nost or maiden? Lol

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

Announcement

Bombers are happy to announce that FOOTBALL FACTORY has agreed to join our coaching panel his role will be our player scout very happy to add him to our powerhouse coaching panel.

Football Factory

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 28, 2013, 04:45:25 PM
Announcement

Bombers are happy to announce that FOOTBALL FACTORY has agreed to join our coaching panel his role will be our player scout very happy to add him to our powerhouse coaching panel.

Happy to join a great group of coaches here at the BIRMINGHAM BOMBERS !!  as a player scout  :)

elephants

The Bombers look like they have enough coaches to field a coach team!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on January 28, 2013, 06:38:04 PM

lol getting there

not many even know about the XV Competitions we have so i took the time to PM them to tell them about it and ask if they would like a role at the Bombers most are keen once they know what it's about

T Dog

Quote from: elephants on January 28, 2013, 06:38:04 PM

Its like being part of the historic greek gods up on Mt Olympus looking over the development of mankind....people really should get around us... ;D ;D

kilbluff1985

would like to thank Toga for making up our Home and Away guernsey however i did choose the sponsor :P

Home guernsey: