BXV Birmingham Dragons History

Started by kilbluff1985, November 25, 2012, 06:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Birmingham Dragons - kilbluff1985

Def: Robert Murphy (WB), Grant Birchall (Haw), Matt Suckling (WB), Robbie Tarrant (NM), Orazio Fantasia (Ess), Lachlan Hansen (NM), Shaun Atley (NM), Sean Lemmens (GC), Martin Gleeson (Ess), Cameron Hewett (Port), Isaac Cumming (GWS)

Mid: Tom Rockliff (Bris), Tom Mitchell (Haw), Mitchell Duncan (Geel), Jack Crisp (Coll), Brad Ebert (Port), Josh Caddy (Rich), Ben Howlett (Ess), William Langford (Haw), Adam Oxley (Coll), Jordan Snadden (WC)

Ruck: Ben McEvoy (Haw), Tom Bellchambers (Ess), Jordan Roughead (WB), Shaun McKernan (Ess)

Fwd: Zach Merrett (Ess), Aaron Hall (GC), Steven Motlop (Geel), Luke Breust (Haw), Josh Jenkins (Adel), Aaron Vandenberg (Melb), Tory Dickson (WB), Will Hoskin-Elliott (Coll), Jackson Merrett (Ess), Jed Lamb (Carl), Darren Minchington (StK), Conor McKenna (Ess), Ben Long (Stk)

Justin Bieber

Wow. Nice trade.

kilbluff1985

Announcement:

Birmingham Bombers have a big announcement to make this morning after a long elimination process of potential candidates we would like to announce stew42 as an Assistant Coach we are very happy to have him on the team with us.

stew42

I'm very pleased to be part of such a great club. Despite my lack of XVs experience, I have a keen vision to see improvement in the middle to long term to make the Bombers the biggest threats in Britain. Bring on 2013!

kilbluff1985

Announcement:

After many meetings with Birmingham City Council we have come to an agreement that will make ST Andrew's Stadium in Birmingham City the Birmingham Bombers new home stadium for the next 10 years.

'We want to give our players the best facilities possible so they can continue to train and develop to the best of there abilities and insure our success for years to come'

kilbluff1985

Look at this guy our newest Recruit Hal Hunter

BUILT LIKE A TANK not bad for a rookie

stew42

Just that beard alone makes him worth it...

kilbluff1985

Quote from: stew42 on January 09, 2013, 02:09:49 PM
Just that beard alone makes him worth it...

haha yep but will prob have to delist him end of the season :(

btw our team is complete now with 45 players barring any trading

think it looks good

picker_man

your missing a player KB should have 46 ;)

I think mine looks better :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: picker_man on January 09, 2013, 02:22:53 PM

no we only doing 45 now as not enough players to choose for everyone to have 46

if both my trades go through we will be very strong and i think we have better depth then you

and our trade might not go through because you have to many list movements

picker_man

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 09, 2013, 02:25:16 PM

:-[ really i didnt even know haha, i just counted my guys and only have 43 ??? lol

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 09, 2013, 02:25:16 PM

if both my trades go through we will be very strong and i think we have better depth then you

and our trade might not go through because you have to many list movements

You do realise its not good to have players like Reid, Westhoff, Schulz because marks dont get you any points in British.

picker_man

And to let everyone know i havnt done to many list movements!!!!!!! ::) Ive traded 7 guys but 2 are being on traded from first trade period making it only 5 list movements for this trade period, I checked with Spink and have a PM backing this up :)

Sorry to ruin your thread KB just had to be said :) haha

and yep JB is right your fwd depth is just as shower lol :P

kilbluff1985

The Bombers and the Magic are very close to getting a big trade done.

The Bombers hope to make an announcement in the next couple of days.

kilbluff1985

Announcement

A trade has been done between The Bombers and The Magic

Franklin+Ward+Ellis

For

A.Swallow+Lewis+Miles

Trade is Pending Awaiting approval

We would like to welcome the new members to the team and thank the leaving members for there services.

Approved.