Hey, how do i join in?

Started by kilbluff1985, November 25, 2012, 05:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Hey guys was wondering how i can join in or coach my own team? how often do new leagues open? only really found out what happens in here recently when HP was asking me to be an assistant but yeah i want to get more involved

nrich102

yeah, I'd like to be part of a team as well :)

JBs-Hawks

Best way is to be an assistant to start with and then when a team opens up register your interest.

Purple 77

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 25, 2012, 09:37:17 AM
Best way is to be an assistant to start with and then when a team opens up register your interest.

Yeah thats really the only way

Justin Bieber

Everyone can join either my Euros or British side :)

Thinking of doing a mentor role in British.

AFEV

There are already 4 leagues and we've got the major competitions covered so I seriously doubt there will be any new leagues. The only way is to become an assistant (or co-coach) and then try and get a position as coach when somebody leaves/quits. :)

Torpedo10

Quote from: Sid on November 25, 2012, 01:24:29 PM
There are already 4 leagues and we've got the major competitions covered so I seriously doubt there will be any new leagues. The only way is to become an assistant (or co-coach) and then try and get a position as coach when somebody leaves/quits. :)
Yep.

Ziplock

coaches leave *relatively* frequently....

Nails

A man who takes the initiative...

Maybe we can organise a co-coach arrangement... but arrrr, I'm using too many assistants I'm losing control :'( IDK

Ziplock

the issue is you have too many teams.

Maca24

Quote from: Ziplock on November 25, 2012, 02:51:10 PM
the issue is you have too many teams.
It's about time you gave one or two up Nails.
Or we implement a rule limiting the number of teams each person can control.

Nails

Pffft

You guys just mad I got 3 premierships wrapped up.

Capper

I am looking for another assistant for my BXV team as BGK isnt on much atm

kilbluff1985

have had and an offer and accepted a coaching position at the The Birmingham bombers :)

monstrum