Internet - Like The Dinosaurs

Started by Nails, November 23, 2012, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Hey guys... never trust Dodo...

My internet has gone to the showerter. Had no internet for 72 hours now... and am at the local library. I wanted to make some trades in some XVs but now to no net I didn't get to make them.... a little peeved offfff >:( >:( >:(

For now, if any NAT drafts arise and I'm not on to make selections...

Phasir can select for me in Asians
Ziplock can select in Worlds (Zip/Phasir don't know this, someone pm them lol)

The internet here is dreadful and I'm peeved I missed out on trading chances...

Hopefully I'll be back later today... but after mum spent ~6 hours on the phone to Dodo over a couple of days, they're still not sure what's wrong with our net ::)

so please be patient with me.

Scrads

Is there someone for the Euro draft ? :P

Bad luck mate, we get it no problems :)

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Nails on November 23, 2012, 12:41:29 PM

My internet has gone to the showerter. Had no internet for 72 hours now...

That's ironic, I got Dodo wireless a couple of years ago and it worked for 72 hours but then didn't....ever again.

Just signed up with Internode after being with Optus for quite a while. No regrets so far and their call centre is in Australia so you actually get some decent tech support. :)

Maybe give them a look if you are nearing the end of a contract or aren't locked into one.

meow meow

I've been with Internode for 3 years and haven't had one single problem.

I could probably pick for Nails in the Euro. He hasn't changed the team one bit since he took over.

Ringo

Also been with Internode for some 6 years with no problems as well.

elephants

Purple 77

Internode as well, started off shakily in the first month, but nearing two years and not a problem since

Phasir

Quote from: Nails on November 23, 2012, 12:41:29 PM

My internet has gone to the showerter. Had no internet for 72 hours now... and am at the local library. I wanted to make some trades in some XVs but now to no net I didn't get to make them.... a little peeved offfff >:( >:( >:(

For now, if any NAT drafts arise and I'm not on to make selections...

Phasir can select for me in Asians
Ziplock can select in Worlds (Zip/Phasir don't know this, someone pm them lol)

The internet here is dreadful and I'm peeved I missed out on trading chances...

Hopefully I'll be back later today... but after mum spent ~6 hours on the phone to Dodo over a couple of days, they're still not sure what's wrong with our net ::)

so please be patient with me.

will need to do some research then.. :S

Nails

On mums phone              was going to make trades but holz said he didnt want too many more trades in euros so held off   

Net tech coming monday they said today    should bave booked us one wen we first rang tues morn but no.dey a jk

elephants

Your pick after Zips mate. Get ready ;)