Euros 15s National Draft 2013

Started by elephants, November 22, 2012, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: nostradamus on November 29, 2012, 02:18:38 AM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 29, 2012, 12:13:22 AM
Quote from: whatlez on November 28, 2012, 11:58:28 PM
I really think Clay is a bit overrated here. I used to carve him up ;) Not really, but he wouldn't kill me.

Very Skinny very raw and carn he has come through the queensland football league...which is the lowest quality league in australia. I think it is more a few people have seen him do a few freak things in an average league and are hoping he can emulatre that in the afl. Highly doubt it

Will he make ??  ......who really knows. But at this stage of the draft we all take speculation picks in search a surprise gem, its just a matter of being lucky enough to snag one.

l think the kid has raw talent, and have read enough reports from judges with alot more knowledge than me to think he was worth taking a punt on. Another thing worth noting is that he was part of the AFL academy, and actually knocked back a TAC gig this season so he could play seniors footy as a 17 yo (which to me demonstrates strength of character) and did pretty well for a skinny kid

And thats why gold coast took him, he could become the next Jono Brown or Matthew Lloyd...gotta risk it to get the biscuit

tbagrocks

Would have thought the GC need to start taking guys that will actually make it, and stop taking risks but get some senior/decent players on their list?

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 29, 2012, 02:37:22 AM
Would have thought the GC need to start taking guys that will actually make it, and stop taking risks but get some senior/decent players on their list?

Swallow, Mckenzie, Ablett, Smith, Lynch, Russell, Shaw

theyve lost Toy, Hine and Caddy

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 29, 2012, 02:53:23 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on November 29, 2012, 02:37:22 AM

Swallow, Mckenzie, Ablett, Smith, Lynch, Russell, Shaw

theyve lost Toy, Hine and Caddy
Prestia, Day, etc..

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on November 28, 2012, 08:37:03 PM
Holz if someone offers me a rookie pick for my pick 47 which I skipped, can I take a player who hasn't been picked since then and do it ?

sadly im going to say no. Its sounds harsh but i can see it getting messy down the track if i let this happen. Apologies.

Holz

Tom Clurey

Probably wont be a great DT player as he is great at the shut down role. Is also a decent rebounder so abit of hope there.

Most importantly should play in Ports side and he slipped in the draft too i rate him as a top 20 pick.

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

Sorry, didn't know it was my pick :(.

Going to select James Stewart and pass my last pick at 65.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 29, 2012, 01:58:19 PM
Sorry, didn't know it was my pick :(.

Going to select James Stewart and pass my last pick at 65.

Pick 27 in national draft lasts until late 50s in euro draft

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on November 29, 2012, 10:28:19 AM
Quote from: Scrads on November 28, 2012, 08:37:03 PM
Holz if someone offers me a rookie pick for my pick 47 which I skipped, can I take a player who hasn't been picked since then and do it ?

sadly im going to say no. Its sounds harsh but i can see it getting messy down the track if i let this happen. Apologies.

Thats OK, my fault for not thinking of it earlier :)

CrowsFan

Pick 62 - Max Duffy
Pick 63 - Brant Colledge
Pick 64 - Pass

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 29, 2012, 02:08:42 PM
Pick 62 - Max Duffy
Pick 63 - Brandt Colledge
Pick 64 - Pass

Bashers pick now?

We take Richmond 192cm half back/wingman Kamdyn Mcintosh

Mcintosh averaged 17 disposals and 3 tackles in 4 wafl games this year and can play as a kpp tall but also has pace and endurance to keep up with the midfield. He wasd in the top 3% for the beep test at the draft combine

Holz

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 29, 2012, 02:20:22 PM
Pick 62 - Max Duffy
Pick 64 - Pass

Bashers pick now?

Mcintosh averaged 17 disposals and 3 tackles in 4 wafl games this year and can play as a kpp tall but also has pace and endurance to keep up with the midfield. He wasd in the top 3% for the beep test at the draft combine

i was going to choose him over clurey as he is the better DTer by a mile. The only problem is how many tall defenders do richmond need.

worth a punt this late though

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Holzman on November 29, 2012, 02:23:58 PM
Pick 62 - Max Duffy
Pick 64 - Pass

Bashers pick now?

i was going to choose him over clurey as he is the better DTer by a mile. The only problem is how many tall defenders do richmond need.

He played as a tall in WAFL but from what ive read the richmond recruiting staff drafted him as a half back/wingman. McIntosh is 192cm tall, Pendles is 191cm...he can use his height to advantage in the midfield/wing

Holz

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 29, 2012, 02:40:57 PM
Quote from: Holzman on November 29, 2012, 02:23:58 PM
Pick 62 - Max Duffy
Pick 64 - Pass

Bashers pick now?

He played as a tall in WAFL but from what ive read the richmond recruiting staff drafted him as a half back/wingman. McIntosh is 192cm tall, Pendles is 191cm...he can use his height to advantage in the midfield/wing

i hope not i was 50/50 on him and clurey