Euros 15s National Draft 2013

Started by elephants, November 22, 2012, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

whoever picks up ****** expect an offer from me shortly after you do.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Holzman on November 23, 2012, 02:09:26 PM

lachlan plowman?

Holz

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 23, 2012, 02:12:27 PM
Quote from: Holzman on November 23, 2012, 02:09:26 PM

lachlan plowman?

no and you will only find out if you pick the guy i want.

Ricochet

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 23, 2012, 02:02:33 PM
Quote from: Nails on November 23, 2012, 12:38:43 PM
haven't had time to research, internet been down past 3 days and is still down...

Don't know my euros lineup tHAT well... and was planning to make trades pre-draft... but the internet being down has given me the showers >:(

I was wanting to trade this pick for a good player who was offered :(

but I guess I should just take a top 3 player... My former assistant JBs-Hawks informed me we need more young defenders...

However in a draft where there is a top 2 pick and still available at 10... you can't help but say

Jonathan O'Rourke.

thats an absolute steal. for gws not to take toumpas grundy or wines means they rate orourke and plowman very highly which = plenty of games
yeh very nice Nails

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on November 23, 2012, 02:23:34 PM
haven't had time to research, internet been down past 3 days and is still down...

Don't know my euros lineup tHAT well... and was planning to make trades pre-draft... but the internet being down has given me the showers >:(

but I guess I should just take a top 3 player... My former assistant JBs-Hawks informed me we need more young defenders...

However in a draft where there is a top 2 pick and still available at 10... you can't help but say

Jonathan O'Rourke.

thats an absolute steal. for gws not to take toumpas grundy or wines means they rate orourke and plowman very highly which = plenty of games
yeh very nice Nails

looks like a good player. Im worried about GWS mids in general (there appears to be alot of them) and only a 72 average in the carnival. Has the class to play, just need to see if he can traslate that into DT scroing.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on November 23, 2012, 02:47:26 PM

Jonathan O'Rourke.

yeh very nice Nails

looks like a good player. Im worried about GWS mids in general (there appears to be alot of them) and only a 72 average in the carnival. Has the class to play, just need to see if he can traslate that into DT scroing.

100% agree. The kid can play there is no doubting that, just needs to fibd enough of the pill to rack up tons.

I'm fairly confident it will happen sooner rather than later with this fella though!

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on November 23, 2012, 02:47:26 PM

Jonathan O'Rourke.

yeh very nice Nails

there are heaps of them. But teams are built around the mids: gun forwards cant do shower without the ball, if a gun defence is constantly getting pressured it's going to let them through.

some of these kids will end up HF/HB or in  the pockets.

The F.A.R.K.

or being traded to other clubs for a high price ala josh caddy

CrowsFan

LE just thought I'd let you know you have got Clay Cameron in the players available twice. Once where he was picked in the draft at pick 58, but also in the "Players Picked Up via GWS Zoning and Pre-selection + others" section ;)

Scrads

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 23, 2012, 05:08:30 PM
LE just thought I'd let you know you have got Clay Cameron in the players available twice. Once where he was picked in the draft at pick 58, but also in the "Players Picked Up via GWS Zoning and Pre-selection + others" section ;)

If we are getting narky, Craig Moller should be in the list with the international and etc rookies hahaha.

The F.A.R.K.

give a flower...torps your online take your pick pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassseeeee your killing me

elephants

Quote from: Scrads on November 23, 2012, 05:19:04 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 23, 2012, 05:08:30 PM

If we are getting narky, Craig Moller should be in the list with the international and etc rookies hahaha.

Haha thanks lads, will fix now. Am still waiting for someone to comment on the lack of colour on the international rookies!

CrowsFan

Ok so Torp was last online Today at 04:18:44 PM. So he is skipped at 6.18 yeah?

AFEV

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 23, 2012, 05:22:30 PM
give a flower...torps your online take your pick pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassseeeee your killing me
Sent him a message on chat, hopefully he picks soon. :)

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 23, 2012, 05:35:21 PM
Ok so Torp was last online Today at 04:18:44 PM. So he is skipped at 6.18 yeah?

Correct, although Holz was keen to be lenient so it's a little hazy ATM.

Obviously hawka will get as long as he needs within reason :)

Quote from: Sid on November 23, 2012, 05:36:09 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 23, 2012, 05:22:30 PM
Sent him a message on chat, hopefully he picks soon. :)

Cheers AFEV :)