General A-League Banter

Started by My Chumps, November 17, 2012, 09:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: My Chumps on December 02, 2012, 11:44:53 PM
And did anyone see that tackle (can't remember who), in the Sydney vs Heart game? Was terrible and severely injured the Heart player... but still there was not even a yellow card  :o

Was a clear red.
went to the game and should have been atleast a yellow, but it wasnt the best refereed game, plenty of these tackles went on with out a card, so if he didnt card them he couldnt card Fred (i think it was)

He wasnt severly injured, he ran to the other side of the field after the game and high fived me

My Chumps

Well I heard he's getting scans about a possible shin fracture... It was definietly a red card anyway.

A poor weekend for refs all round in the A-League after some pretty clear penalty shouts were turned down for WSW agains Wellington.

Tominator

It was Fabio from Sydney

The refs are soooooo bad, in every sport it seems  ;D
But seriously the A-League needs full time refs now

elephants

Heart playing filthy diving games

My Chumps

That was pretty poor form from both teams IMO.

Seriously esculated at H/T!

Luigi197

Despite a loss to Adelaide this week, is Ange Postegoglou finally making a visible winning difference for his Victory team?

Are WSW getting lucky, or has Tony Popovic nailed a finals worthy tactic?

Where has Heskey gone? The last time the big man scored was a month ago to this date.

Heart are getting there, but slowly. With Dugandzic out for the season, and an unsure arrival date of Vince Grella, or Beckham even, will Aloisi be able to put something togethor that can edge them into the top 6 by the end of the season?

Can Brisbane even make the finals? Honestly so many teams are playing better than them, and they are just not playing the same.

Are there changes going on behind the scenes at Sydney, or not? Will Frank Farina be able to form a team that knows how to win and work togethor, that doesn't rely on the might Del Piero?

Meanwhile, the Australian Qantas Socceroos have managed 17 goals to 0 in two games. Marrone x1, Milligan x1, Cornthwaite x1, Behich x2, Taggart x2, Mooy x2, Garcia x2, Babalj x2, A Thompson x3, + Own Goal x1. Our boys have qualified for the 2013 East Asian Cup.

Tominator

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 10, 2012, 12:00:10 PM
Despite a loss to Adelaide this week, is Ange Postegoglou finally making a visible winning difference for his Victory team?

Are WSW getting lucky, or has Tony Popovic nailed a finals worthy tactic?

Where has Heskey gone? The last time the big man scored was a month ago to this date.

Heart are getting there, but slowly. With Dugandzic out for the season, and an unsure arrival date of Vince Grella, or Beckham even, will Aloisi be able to put something togethor that can edge them into the top 6 by the end of the season?

Can Brisbane even make the finals? Honestly so many teams are playing better than them, and they are just not playing the same.

Are there changes going on behind the scenes at Sydney, or not? Will Frank Farina be able to form a team that knows how to win and work togethor, that doesn't rely on the might Del Piero?

Meanwhile, the Australian Qantas Socceroos have managed 17 goals to 0 in two games. Marrone x1, Milligan x1, Cornthwaite x1, Behich x2, Taggart x2, Mooy x2, Garcia x2, Babalj x2, A Thompson x3, + Own Goal x1. Our boys have qualified for the 2013 East Asian Cup.

Yes

Possibly, will rely on Mooy and Ono though

Write Heskey off at your peril. He will rape soon  ;)

There should be.

Sydney are weak withoutt Del Piero; Emerton and Culina need to step up

Hawka

Fridays nights game, ahhh what a game Go United!!

Capper

well what can i say about tonight.....

The 10 minute drive to the game took 45 mins (lucky i left super early)
Sydney played like sh!te
Del Piero looks like he has given up and will being leaving in January if rumours are true
Lost the game 2-0 but had a great time chatting to other fans at the game.

Talked to a bloke who was a Wanders member who had corporate seats but sat in the minions area. His mates weren't too impressed but especially since he doesn't know any of the players except Uno. I asked isn't that a card game and they ensured me that it was. I also later asked if he was Mexican or Japanese to which laughter and more ribbing occurred.

Then walked around for an hour so all the traffic went only for the concert at the Hordon pavilion to finish and add more the the leaving crowd. So instead of leaving at 10 after the game I didn't get out of the car park till 12:15 but then got home in 10 mins.

All in all had a great night at the footy pity about the traffic. over 26k were there as well which was awesome

chrisuzz

This is so late but FLOWER OFF VICTORY OLE!

Jukes

Sydney are last, Brisbane are second last :D :D :D

Only thing that could make this better is if Glory capitalise on Friday's performance and steer ourselves into third spot. Oh, and Berisha to do both his ACLs.

Hawka

Adelaide I love you!!
How good are them Imports!
Carrucusa!!

tbagrocks

What the frog happened tonight :-\ Ono he didn't

Jukes

Quote from: Hawka on December 17, 2012, 10:59:58 AM
Adelaide I love you!!
How good are them Imports!
Carrucusa!!

NEK MINIT 6-1

Also GO THE GLORYYYYYY beat the cheating scum on the road

Chelskiman

AAAAARRRRRRRRCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3