2012 Elxam Awards: The Jason Akermanis Award (WINNER)

Started by c4v3m4n, November 07, 2012, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: pyronerd on November 07, 2012, 11:35:36 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 07, 2012, 11:34:11 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 07, 2012, 11:10:53 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on November 07, 2012, 11:03:27 PM
Lol HP  :P
I need a mood lightener.

I am not in a good mood already, please don't make me send out more warnings today or have to delete more attacks on each other. This awards thing went so much better last year as people took it for what it was, some nice fun after the season has ended, not as attacks on others. It is why many have left over the past year or two, because this forum is getting more and more hectic. Respect others, be nice to others, stop putting each other down, otherwise more and more of the nice and awesome people using the forum will leave it or visit less frequently (one of which is me).

Here here.

I'm sure most of you have seen my warnings on the other threads too.

Please just "Stay Premium" and let's have some light-hearted fun with these awards. No more attacks. Please.

Now this...

...is light-hearted fun. ;D

Nice one pyro.

Nails

Justin Bieber

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 07, 2012, 11:36:43 PM
I need a mood lightener.

I am not in a good mood already, please don't make me send out more warnings today or have to delete more attacks on each other. This awards thing went so much better last year as people took it for what it was, some nice fun after the season has ended, not as attacks on others. It is why many have left over the past year or two, because this forum is getting more and more hectic. Respect others, be nice to others, stop putting each other down, otherwise more and more of the nice and awesome people using the forum will leave it or visit less frequently (one of which is me).

Here here.

Please just "Stay Premium" and let's have some light-hearted fun with these awards. No more attacks. Please.

Now this...

Nice one pyro.

Where did you get that picture of me? :o

j959

I need a mood lightener.

Here here.

yeah, on a serious note i think we've lost some good (as well as some potentially good) contributors to the site in the period HP mentions above ...

i'm a bit flat too at the moment and i've stayed away a little bit as not really wanting to see shower personal attacks or brainless trolling (contraversial pot-stirring is ok, but being a troll without any intelligence behind your comments is simply a waste of time and space) ... light-hearted digs and a bit of fun isn't an issue but sometimes the arguments seem to descend to 'eff you' ... 'well then eff you too' etc, etc

sorry to get so opinionated ...

however, back on message ... "stay premium" for everyone's sake ... i'm sure that's what got you in FF in the first place, a vibrant online community willing to have a bit of fun and disagree here and there but without the nastiness ...

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 07, 2012, 11:46:22 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 07, 2012, 11:36:43 PM
I need a mood lightener.

Here here.

Now this...

Nice one pyro.

Where did you get that picture of me? :o

That tanned look you keep telling me about seems to be getting ... patchy  :P

nrich102

AFEV

I need a mood lightener.

Here here.

Lamby vs. Bunny 2013.

FF will never be the same.

c4v3m4n

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to recent voting irregularities in other threads, the voting system for all awards from here onwards will change to combat this.

From midnight tonight, when voting commences, instead of holding a poll here, you will required to message me your votes. That way I can see who is voting in these awards and should any suspicious new members be voting, their votes will not count.

Shame it has come to this as it puts enormous strain on my inbox, but this is the only fair and unbiased method available now.

Also, you have just over 3 hours to get your last minute nominations in. :)

c4v3m4n

Nominations for this award have closed. Voting for the Jason Akermanis Award has opened.

Please send me your vote via PM for this and the other 3 awards that are taking place, so I don't end up with 200+ messages over the next week.

Please send me the votes like so:

QuoteHi c4,

My votes are below:

Shaun Higgins Award: Member X
Picture of the Year Award: Member J
Jason Akermanis Award: Member B
Delicious Award: Member U

From c4

It's not hard, and it makes it SO much easier to process. If its not done like this, then your vote wont count.

I'll write the nominees up on the first page shortly.

Thank you. :)

c4v3m4n

c4v3m4n

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 14, 2012, 01:08:56 AM
Nominations for this award have closed. Voting for the Delicious Award has opened.

Please send me your vote via PM for this and the other 3 awards that are taking place, so I don't end up with 200+ messages over the next week.

Please send me the votes like so:

QuoteHi c4,

My votes are below:

Shaun Higgins Award: Member X
Picture of the Year Award: Member J
Jason Akermanis Award: Member B
Delicious Award: Member U

From c4

It's not hard, and it makes it SO much easier to process. If its not done like this, then your vote wont count.

I'll write the nominees up on the first page shortly.

Thank you. :)

Okay, you don't have to vote for all 4 awards if you dont want to, but know that I will only accept ONE PM PER MEMBER so as to limit the number of messages that I will receive this week. :)

So its suggested that you vote at all once should you want to, otherwise your vote may not count.

c4v3m4n

Hmm...

...so far, I've only received 11 votes, compared to the 70-odd last week. :-\

C'mon guys, vote!

c4v3m4n

Sorry for the delay everyone...

...the votes have been counted! :o

The Winner of the 2012 Jason Akermanis Award goes to...

whatlez!

Congratulations whatlez on "winning" this award. ::) And before you ask, no, you don't get to rename the award, the name stays. :P

Full results from the polls are below. Btw, the new system will be staying as it has stamped out the voting irregularities even if that means I receive fewer votes. At least this way, its completely fair.

Results

whatlez8
Cicjose4
Jormas3
Unceremonious                  1

Spite

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 22, 2012, 01:59:35 AM
Congratulations whatlez on "winning" this award. ::) And before you ask, no, you don't get to rename the award, the name stays. :P

I quite literally lolled at this comment mate! Such a whatlez thing to ask! Spot on!!!!

Justin Bieber