Indefinite Hiatus

Started by Hawka, October 30, 2012, 12:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Yes i sound like the Foo Fighters :.(
roughly between the actual National draft  and sometime in jan/feb il b where i was last year (for those peeps who remember ) , the internet my family has there is shower and hardly works and i cant hook it up to my lappy, il have my phone though, but coverage isnt the best, but il cope!!
I do not wanna lose my teams and i will arrange with someone such as HP whos online ff, chat and fb alot or someone like thatto tell me when to pick and il b quick i promise!!, this goes for both leagues im a head coach in!
I have Assistants in british i think if i cant be contacted but im on fb on my phone so i wont be inactive :P
Dont have an assistant in euros though but oh well

Sorry guys in advance!

Justin Bieber

ossie85

Hawka

Spinking

Good on you Hawka for letting everyone know. 

Are you happy for Jukes to draft / trade on your behalf in the BXV?

Hawka

Quote from: Spinking on October 30, 2012, 06:27:48 PM
Good on you Hawka for letting everyone know. 

Are you happy for Jukes to draft / trade on your behalf in the BXV?
I wont be trading in British ;), dont really want too lol rather play the season with my team
but yeh idm that , il be drafting for euro though

Hawka

Hawka

Leaving tomorrow but last chance il have for internet, if u wish to contact me do it via HP or Pyro and they will contact me on FB, or PM me and il add you on FB :), il keep at tab on things on my phone and i can also hotspot my phone to my lappy if needed

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hawka on November 21, 2012, 02:45:23 PM
Leaving tomorrow but last chance il have for internet, if u wish to contact me do it via HP or Pyro and they will contact me on FB, or PM me and il add you on FB :), il keep at tab on things on my phone and i can also hotspot my phone to my lappy if needed
How will you pick for euros/british?

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 21, 2012, 04:55:51 PM

He'll find a way. Dont worry mate ;)

Hawka

Quote from: elephants on November 22, 2012, 10:11:43 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 21, 2012, 04:55:51 PM

He'll find a way. Dont worry mate ;)
That i will
Il get kind people on FB too as well as hotspotting when i can of my phone which is hard cause the phone coverage out here is shizen