I would start with
Defence: B Gibbs, P Duffield, X Ellis, C Yarran
Midfield: B Deledio, P Dangerfield, J Corey, T Scully
Ruck: B McEvoy
Forwards: J J Kennedy, C Pearce, H Ballantyne, C Dawes/Stanley
Interchange: L Anthony, S Coniglio

Emergencies: J Kelly, C Dawes/Stanley

Will be interesting to see who i can get for Scarlett and Power

If you don't have James Kelly in the best 15 then it is my belief that you are uttely clueless. Cross your name off the list.

Maca24

Kelly > Corey and Anthony

Every single day of the week!

Spinking

I'm putting my hand up because I'd love to be a part of the WXV, however I'm not taking any pleasure in applying for ossie's team. Whoever scores the role should be respectful of the legacy left by its former leader.

Like many above, I am an existing coach who began my XVs experience in the AXV / BXV comps, before recently getting an opportunity to take on a team in the Euros. I love these comps, and take great pride in my team thread, and in promotion of my team. I am very active, and hope I have brought a positive perspective to all comps I've been in. I am currently an assistant to Chumps at the Cobras, and while I am keen for the opportunity to be a Snr Coach, I would miss working alongside him.

From my perspective the Magpies best 15 would be:

Def: Gibbs, Duffield, Yarran, Gram
Mid: Deledio, Anthony, Dangerfield, Kelly
Ruck: McEvoy
Fwd: Pearce, Stanley, Kennedy, Dawes
Utility: Coniglio, Scully

Em: Ellis, Ballantyne, Corey

Very solid line up, just requiring an extra quality performer or two in both fwds and def. Should be able to get this sorted with trades and draft picks.

Thanks all!

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on October 11, 2012, 08:57:05 PM
Is that Saturday 11:59:00 pm AEDST or Saturday 11:59:59 pm AEDST ?

Lol that one  ;D

the flying hawk

i would like to apply myself for the coaching role im looking at coaching in real life so this would be geat experience
plus i wouldn't change much in ossies team i would like to take that team to a premiership for ossie because he made this team and for a great looking team i am keen
i will be responsible in trades and drafting and will have my team ready for every game :)

roo boys!

Quote from: the flying hawk on October 12, 2012, 07:48:05 PM
i would like to apply myself for the coaching role im looking at coaching in real life so this would be geat experience
plus i wouldn't change much in ossies team i would like to take that team to a premiership for ossie because he made this team and for a great looking team i am keen
i will be responsible in trades and drafting and will have my team ready for every game :)
Yep they're pretty much identical... ::)

CrowsFan

Quote from: roo boys! on October 12, 2012, 09:27:51 PM
Quote from: the flying hawk on October 12, 2012, 07:48:05 PM
Yep they're pretty much identical... ::)
Unfortunately the successful candidate must have a basic understanding (both theoretical and practical) of the use of punctuation. This is obviously ruling you out of the running sorry... ;)

Maca24

When I look for a candidate I actually take punctuation and spelling into consideration.

Because all the people in Asians have no idea how to use either and it drives me absolutely crazy :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on October 13, 2012, 05:10:56 PM
When I look for a candidate I actually take punctuation and spelling into consideration.

Because all the people in Asians have no idea how to use either and it drives me absolutely crazy :P

Haha lol ::)

Maca24

Quote from: whatlez on October 13, 2012, 05:24:47 PM

I was being serious? Makes it seem unofficial somewhat.
Like it takes very little effort to type properly.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on October 13, 2012, 05:51:44 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 13, 2012, 05:24:47 PM

I was being serious? Makes it seem unofficial somewhat.
Like it takes very little effort to type properly.

Yeah I hate grammar errors, but on iPad or phone or whatever it's hard.

I also did that because you hate wen someone says that lol :P

tor01doc

Hey whatlez

Is Maca24 your teacher?   ;D

Maca24

Quote from: tor01doc on October 13, 2012, 06:08:43 PM
Hey whatlez

Is Maca24 your teacher?   ;D
I'm 17. Whatlez is 19 :P

JBs-Hawks

Maca24