FF's ELITE MEMBERS OF 2012(Closed, Thanks All)

Started by Grazz, October 09, 2012, 03:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Quote from: Grazz on February 05, 2013, 01:34:59 PM
Yeh mate, i think with so long to go till the season kicks off i reckon going by past experiences that we could get another up and running. FF Lead only needs one more and thats full. Id like to get as many as possible. :)

Yeh the more we get the more chance of seeing a few FF names up in the top 20 leaderboard!!

Grazz

Quote from: noto07 on February 05, 2013, 02:01:54 PM
Yeh mate, i think with so long to go till the season kicks off i reckon going by past experiences that we could get another up and running. FF Lead only needs one more and thats full. Id like to get as many as possible. :)

Yeh the more we get the more chance of seeing a few FF names up in the top 20 leaderboard!!

Exactly mate, think we will see a few in 2013 but the more the better. Other sites will be busy getting theirs up and going just so happens we are busier. Alot of members organising leagues this year with alot of quality coaches in them which is just fantastic couldnt be happier and i hope alot of them stay together and keep going year after year and at some stage we get more leagues from five to say ten so having to give up a league isnt forced upon us, ive left a couple this year i didnt really want to but they are strong and will thrive again in 2013.

The_Captain

Quote from: Grazz on February 05, 2013, 02:37:47 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 05, 2013, 02:01:54 PM

Exactly mate, think we will see a few in 2013 but the more the better. Other sites will be busy getting theirs up and going just so happens we are busier. Alot of members organising leagues this year with alot of quality coaches in them which is just fantastic couldnt be happier and i hope alot of them stay together and keep going year after year and at some stage we get more leagues from five to say ten so having to give up a league isnt forced upon us, ive left a couple this year i didnt really want to but they are strong and will thrive again in 2013.

Yeh mate same here. But it's good that we have so much choice of leagues from one forum. Good to see this forum moving forward!

Grazz

Yeh its wonderful im rapt.  :)

The_Captain

Ringo

Me to Grazz - especaially if we get leagues to use FF as a prefix,  The strong league I was in last year was maidens 6ul dv8 and finished 14th overall from memory. Think Gold or Platinum and another FF team also finished in the top 20.  Need to get a couple into top 10 and we will both be happy.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on February 05, 2013, 03:18:27 PM
Me to Grazz - especaially if we get leagues to use FF as a prefix,  The strong league I was in last year was maidens 6ul dv8 and finished 14th overall from memory. Think Gold or Platinum and another FF team also finished in the top 20.  Need to get a couple into top 10 and we will both be happy.

The more that can place FF infront of their league name the better for us all. Easier for all to recognise as a Fantasy Footy league and gives us all something to be proud of and aspire to also. I feel like you the top 10 would be great with #1 being the Holy Grail.
Alot of leagues have the talent no doubt about it all they need is a little luck, dont we all haha. FF Bronze was the other i think mate that did really well and was top 20 from memory. :)

Only one to go and FF Platinum is full, not sure who it is thats missing yet.

The_Captain

Quote from: Grazz on February 05, 2013, 03:36:02 PM
Quote from: Ringo on February 05, 2013, 03:18:27 PM

The more that can place FF infront of their league name the better for us all. Easier for all to recognise as a Fantasy Footy league and gives us all something to be proud of and aspire to also. I feel like you the top 10 would be great with #1 being the Holy Grail.
Alot of leagues have the talent no doubt about it all they need is a little luck, dont we all haha. FF Bronze was the other i think mate that did really well and was top 20 from memory. :)

Only one to go and FF Platinum is full, not sure who it is thats missing yet.

Only early stages yet. Some people don't go on a lot so give it a few days and im sure they will join up. If not promote someone from gold.

Grazz

I'll give it to the 15th of Feb then hopefully i'll know who's missing by then, send them a PM and if nothing by the 22nd i'll find someone. Pretty confident whoever it is will join, why would you give up an oppotunity to play with the coaches in FF Platinum.

The_Captain

Quote from: Grazz on February 05, 2013, 04:13:34 PM
I'll give it to the 15th of Feb then hopefully i'll know who's missing by then, send them a PM and if nothing by the 22nd i'll find someone. Pretty confident whoever it is will join, why would you give up an oppotunity to play with the coaches in FF Platinum.

Yeh for sure! They will get on by some stage this weekend im assuming !!

eagles929406

oh Grazz i will be in for sure where ever you can put me
team name: eagles929406
was ranked 3285 last year
just let me know, was in platinum last year  :P

Grazz

Quote from: eagles929406 on February 05, 2013, 10:11:52 PM
oh Grazz i will be in for sure where ever you can put me
team name: eagles929406
was ranked 3285 last year
just let me know, was in platinum last year  :P

No worries mate, will have to be FF Lead which has shaped up very well. Can only be FF lead now as the codes have gone out to everyone sorry. All the best for 2013 mate and see you in Sportsbet when that opens. I'll PM you the code for FF Lead which is to be kept private, thanks for joining up mate.

Spider

Second year coach. My team last year was ' Sophies Soldiers' and I was ranked about 260. My team for this year is 'Incomprehensible '. Hope you can fit me in. Cheers

Grazz

Quote from: Spider on February 06, 2013, 09:59:26 PM
Second year coach. My team last year was ' Sophies Soldiers' and I was ranked about 260. My team for this year is 'Incomprehensible '. Hope you can fit me in. Cheers

No worries mate, PM sent to you

nightwalker_1310au

Hey mate was wondering if you can pm one ogre elite leagues code as I'm wanting to join one as I was in the top 1000 last two  years running and am looking for more of a challenge this year. Thanks