FF's ELITE MEMBERS OF 2012(Closed, Thanks All)

Started by Grazz, October 09, 2012, 03:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Skinn

Hi, i would like to join a league. 2012 team name New Skinn fc, ranked about 4k-6k, cant remember! Cheers

Grazz

Quote from: New Skinn on February 03, 2013, 10:59:14 PM
Hi, i would like to join a league. 2012 team name New Skinn fc, ranked about 4k-6k, cant remember! Cheers

No worries welcome mate, i'll split the difference and put you in around 5k. Welcome and goodluck for 2013. Thanks.

Ringo

With all the late entries into lead do not think they will be weighing the comp down.  No lead in the FF Saddlebags.

All leagues shaping up strongly.  Thanks for your effort in organising as well Grazz.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on February 03, 2013, 11:46:16 PM
With all the late entries into lead do not think they will be weighing the comp down.  No lead in the FF Saddlebags.

All leagues shaping up strongly.  Thanks for your effort in organising as well Grazz.

Dont need to many to fill it then we may move onto FF Zinc  :o . Once FF Lead is full i'll lock it and start on the next keeping them first in best dressed and let that dictate who goes where. FF Lead will add some quickiness to the whole set up which is good for all involved i think. I enjoy doing it buddy, its a small way in which i can do something for FF.

Grazz

Code has been sent out via a PM to all who have registered interest.

When you join can you please identify yourself with your Fan Footy username so Spinking can monitor  that the correct people are involved. Thanks all and best of luck to you all for the 2013 season. ;)

Duck

I would like to join but I dont remember the ranking I achieved last year.
I do remember my average was around 2162 though so maybe someone could help me out here.

Grazz

Quote from: Duck on February 04, 2013, 02:57:14 AM
I would like to join but I dont remember the ranking I achieved last year.
I do remember my average was around 2162 though so maybe someone could help me out here.

Thats ok mate, no real need for it now. Welcome and all the best for 2013.

Edit: PM sent to you mate. Please keep the code to yourself. Thanks.

Hippo

Hey Grazz

Any spots left mate?

cheers

Grazz

Quote from: Hippo on February 04, 2013, 06:42:26 PM
Hey Grazz

Any spots left mate?

cheers

Yeh mate, do you have a team name and rank for last year or just put you in as Hippo.

Hippo

cheers

Team name is HopposHens

forget my ranking, it was 2000 something... did get to rank 20 at one pt early on though

Grazz

Quote from: Hippo on February 04, 2013, 06:56:24 PM
cheers

Team name is HopposHens

forget my ranking, it was 2000 something... did get to rank 20 at one pt early on though

No worries mate, welcome. Will send the code through shortly. Please keep the code private as it is for FF members only. Best of luck for 2013.

Edit: PM sent Hippo, thanks again.

Ringo

All coaches for FF Bronze have registered

Details I have are as follows: (Coaches in Bold have registered and teams in red have changed names from last year)

ants pants                     ants
The Cheeky Boys          danskey
Ringo's Stars                 Ringo            Captain
MC's Mix                        MC
All the Stars                  lachy
Off                                newfreofan
Terrifying Glue               Spite
Prospectors YSCC           GoldDigger
Guns n Rozez                 Boomz
Galahs                          pronto
Sydney Rox                    Sydney Rox
The Far Kings                        NoButYeah
Indestructable                BB67th
Spuds                            Converted
Brutal Deluxe                 cptFantasy
Chuck Norris                 Cazalys Cougars
Apache Cats                  greenmoon
Team Sonnen                Slick5

Lets see if we can turn Bronze to Gold this year.

Grazz

Well don FF Bronze, onya guys. :)

maddog

Just joined Grazz, looking forward to ranking better than you and the OLD man again lol :)

Grazz

Quote from: maddog on February 04, 2013, 09:10:37 PM
Just joined Grazz, looking forward to ranking better than you and the OLD man again lol :)

Haha good onya mate, doubt the old boy will take that layin down.  :P