Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Nah, you knew what you were getting into when you started watching :P.

Nige

Yeah so I finished 13 Reasons Why last night. Really flowering good show.

jvalles69

Fear Factor is back!  Going to check a few episodes tonight.  Don't think Joe Rogan is back though.  :'(

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 21, 2017, 08:50:32 PM
Fear Factor is back!  Going to check a few episodes tonight.  Don't think Joe Rogan is back though.  :'(
It's a reboot, so no Joe. Ludacris is host, and I'm okay with that. However, nobody can ever match the awesomeness that is Joe Rogan

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on June 21, 2017, 09:53:31 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on June 21, 2017, 08:50:32 PM
It's a reboot, so no Joe. Ludacris is host, and I'm okay with that. However, nobody can ever match the awesomeness that is Joe Rogan

100%, #joeforpresident.  Luda chill though.  8)

RaisyDaisy

Wentworth finale was good!

Can't wait for Season 6!

Actually didn't mind OITNB too. Half way into the season I was bored yet again, but it was alright in the end

jvalles69

Just finished Bloodline season 3, what a ride!  Not sure how I feel about how it ended, but man once you started watching a season you were completely sucked in.  Some incredible acting in that final series, such a shame we don't get any more.  :'(

jvalles69

Suits is back!  Not sure how I feel about the 1st episode, borderline farcical situation in there.  Also they mentioned the term "Axelroad", Billions crossover??  :o

kilbluff1985

jvalles69

Anyone started watching The Mist, based on the the Stephen King book?  Original movie was awesome, only noticed today that this has been out!

GoLions

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 22, 2017, 11:21:05 PM
Anyone started watching The Mist, based on the the Stephen King book?  Original movie was awesome, only noticed today that this has been out!
:o

I loved the movie

jvalles69

Quote from: GoLions on July 22, 2017, 11:32:14 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on July 22, 2017, 11:21:05 PM
:o

I loved the movie

Most brutal ending ever! Series is already 5 eps deep.

LF

Oh wow didn't realise it had started already,loved the movie and the story as well,massive Stephen King fan and am fairly hanging for September when IT comes out

enzedder

Watched Better Call Saul season 3 recently.
Has taken a while to build but really enjoying it.
Looking forward to Gus Fring and Mike Ehrmantraut and what may come in Season 4.

Not sure if anyone has seen The Supervet. It's an English veterinary reality TV show where Noel Fitzpatrick operates mostly on cats and dogs... performs amazing surgery involving limb implants and cutting edge treatments. The Mrs and I have it recorded on series link so we don't miss it. The guy is freaky good.

Nige

So there's this new show that just started called Room 104. There have been 2 eps so far, a new one will come out every US Friday (so Saturday for us). Only 20 min episodes too but they're paced in a way that they feel longer (imo).

I really enjoyed both episodes so far, the second was as good if not better than the first I reckon.

Basic premise is that all the episodes take place in this same hotel room - Room 104. Each episode has a different story with different characters but it's in the same environment. The genre kinda varies ep to ep

I'd definitely recommend it.

It's a tad Black Mirror-esque for those who have seen that.