Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

SPOILERS

Yeah a great ending to a great season - Adam deserved to win from those three, David would've beat him but that's just not how things played out - would've preferred him and Ken to Adam, but meh - the big sob story always works (the whole mum thing was sad tho ;-;). Would've been interesting to see an Adam-David-Bret/Jay finale though.

Can't judge a season before it starts, and with Aubae in it it's off to a good start, few other interesting characters to say the least (Sandra, Tony, JT, Malcolm, etc) so we'll just have to see how we go.

Spite

Let me ask you though Jukes, can I nerdy Cochran-type girl win Survivor? I know you love Aubry but it seems infinitely harder to be a nerdy girl and win compared to a guy (who have done it heaps of times now)

Great season and great winner. Can't believe Adams mum died just an hour after he got home though, that's just heartbreaking

jvalles69

What a season!  Feel like this season had the most transformations and some super close bonds, loved how they all knew it was a game and didn't hold any grudges from what could be seen, solid group of contestants.  Congrats to the winner.  Throughout the season I felt best players to me were: 1. Dave 2. Jay 3. Michaela.

jvalles69

Is Dave the real Kaiser Soze?  :o  Went from a bumbling soft as pudding annoying dude, to a tough, gritty, much loved strategic beast!

jvalles69

Ken definitely made the biggest move in the entire game.

Jukes

Quote from: Spite on December 16, 2016, 12:41:48 PM
Let me ask you though Jukes, can I nerdy Cochran-type girl win Survivor? I know you love Aubry but it seems infinitely harder to be a nerdy girl and win compared to a guy (who have done it heaps of times now)

Great season and great winner. Can't believe Adams mum died just an hour after he got home though, that's just heartbreaking

Of course one can win - two have gotten to the finale this year. But yes it does have challenges and they make winning unlikely - but all player types have their challenges. Overall we'll just have to wait and see until one does win (or we have none win 15 seasons down the track). Aubry probably should have won, while Hannah was obviously a goat who had no chance.

enzedder

I love Survivor. The Probst version that is.
Deserving winner.
Sad about Adam's mum dying just after he made it home... she must've been holding on to see him and good that he got to say goodbye and love yous.
Tony, Michaela and Ossie will make the next Instalment another must see. Can't wait.
Would like to see Jay and Zeke get another go at some point... great players and come across as great blokes.

Jukes

Quote from: enzedder on December 17, 2016, 09:35:01 PM
Deserving winner.
Sad about Adam's mum dying just after he made it home... she must've been holding on to see him and good that he got to say goodbye and love yous.
Tony, Michaela and Ossie will make the next Instalment another must see. Can't wait.
Would like to see Jay and Zeke get another go at some point... great players and come across as great blokes.

I saw a site saying Zeke would be back in s34 but I guess that was bs :/

Not Jay though, what a cow. Can definitely see David coming back down the line, Hannah too maybe (b v b v b with returning contestants?), Jessica even?

Nige

Jay and David are definitely returning soon. Wouldn't be surprised if Adam does eventually too.

The S34 cast has been known for a while, but not all have been officially revealed yet.

SPOILER Michaela and Zeke are back for S34!

enzedder

Quote from: Jukes on December 17, 2016, 10:10:20 PM
Deserving winner.

Not Jay though, what a cow. Can definitely see David coming back down the line, Hannah too maybe (b v b v b with returning contestants?), Jessica even?
Not Jay though.... what do you mean? He was all class when voted out. Good sport... strong player but linked up with the stupid lovebirds who put him on the back foot. I don't think he bore malice or was unpleasant in any way.

Spite

Quote from: enzedder on December 19, 2016, 03:47:33 PM
Deserving winner.

Not Jay though.... what do you mean? He was all class when voted out. Good sport... strong player but linked up with the stupid lovebirds who put him on the back foot. I don't think he bore malice or was unpleasant in any way.

Don't worry, he got two things wrong in his post  ;D  :P

Nige

Decided to start re-watching both Survivor Heroes vs Villains and Burn Notice, two very good decisions.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on December 22, 2016, 12:18:07 AM
Decided to start re-watching both Survivor Heroes vs Villains and Burn Notice, two very good decisions.

checkout a new show called shooter

jvalles69

Just watched season 3 episode 3 of Black Mirror...holy cow that was a brutal episode!  :o

Jukes

Quote from: enzedder on December 19, 2016, 03:47:33 PM
Deserving winner.

He just comes off really arrogant and unlikable to me, the whole way through - glad he capitulated so badly at final 6