Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Anyone else watch BoJack Horseman? Love that show - hilarious and poignant.

kilbluff1985

i watched Orange is the new Black while i had no internet

5 eps left of season 3

is good but Wentworth is better  ;)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 27, 2015, 11:19:28 AM
i watched Orange is the new Black while i had no internet

5 eps left of season 3

is good but Wentworth is better  ;)

I finished Orange a week or so ago and thought it was very average, borderline boring

I've got all of Wentworth now - just need to find the time to start it. It's the next show on my list to start :)

Jukes

Any of you seen/watch Falling Skies or Revolution?

My girl recommended them to me and being as whipped as I am I'll probably look to dl them soon.

kilbluff1985

Nige

So I think it's safe to say the most deserving person won Masterchef this season.

jvalles69

Quote from: Jukes on July 28, 2015, 12:31:50 AM
Any of you seen/watch Falling Skies or Revolution?

My girl recommended them to me and being as whipped as I am I'll probably look to dl them soon.

Yeah Falling Skies is awesome, there's one moment in the whole series that I cringed at, otherwise its great.

jvalles69

Finished Wayward Pines and up to date with Mr Robot, started Sense8 last night, not too bad, reminds me a bit of Heroes with a dash of Lost in there, wonder how well they are going to cover all the characters?  Been watching Dark Matter too, it's so bad it makes it so good, haha!

kilbluff1985

to many shows to choose to watch trying to catch up from not having internet for 6 days

#kbproblems

Keeper27

Loving these shows lately.
Ballers, True Detective, Mr. robot, Humans, Dark Matter

has anyone watched Ballers??
Pretty good show and The Rock has decent acting chops.

watching Scream too, its ok i guess.

also Dark Matter seems like an OK sci-fi show

but i really like the new season of Teen Wolf, started off a bit crazy but its all coming together now and its good.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 30, 2015, 08:21:07 PM
to many shows to choose to watch trying to catch up from not having internet for 6 days

#kbproblems

dont bother with Insurgent, sh!thouse. Sense8 is ok, falls a bit flat but it had so much potential

RaisyDaisy

You think 6 days is kbproblems? I haven't had internet for over 2 weeks!

I don't watch every show that gets made like you though :P but I am weeks behind on True Detective, Suits and Counting Cars. They're the only shows that are currently active that I watch, but this weekend I will be visiting my parents so I'll be using their internet to get all my shows :D

Pkbaldy

Was very bored last night so I watched 7 Days In Hell last night, possibly the funniest thing i've seen in a very long time. Kit Harrington played the dumb brittish boy so well haha. Than I watched the first 6 episodes of The Brink, nearly back up 7 Days in Hell with how hilarious it was, everyone should watch it.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Keeper27 on July 31, 2015, 07:25:31 AM
dont bother with Insurgent, sh!thouse. Sense8 is ok, falls a bit flat but it had so much potential
I watched Insurgent with the missus, we got distracted half the time. It was alright if you want to continue the trilogy, but it diverts from the books quite a bit from what I read :-X.

I'm behind on True Detective and Suits, waiting til the season is over for True Detective then can blast through them (recording on foxtel).

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 31, 2015, 09:06:48 AM
Was very bored last night so I watched 7 Days In Hell last night, possibly the funniest thing i've seen in a very long time. Kit Harrington played the dumb brittish boy so well haha. Than I watched the first 6 episodes of The Brink, nearly back up 7 Days in Hell with how hilarious it was, everyone should watch it.
That's great to hear ;D. Foxtel been advertising it like crazy so was going to watch it in a week when they show it (as too lazy to stream).

kilbluff1985

RiOtChEsS

12 Monkey's much better than the original movie
Carnivale oldie but a goodie
Banshee creator has announced the 4th season will be the last :'(
The Red Road, had a lot of potential but failed to deliver in its two seasons
Texas Rising has been pretty good thus far if u like historical docudrama things