TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Nige

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 07, 2015, 09:14:44 PM
link me

Quote from: Nige on May 07, 2015, 01:55:23 PM
They released the voting pool for Survivor: Second Chance which is gonna be in Cambodia.

You can vote here: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/second-chance/

I'm pretty hyped, there are a few older contestants like Jeff Varner and Kelly Wiglesworth.

Non-Americans (us) can vote, but we can't watch their campaign videos.  :(

kilbluff1985

Nige

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 07, 2015, 09:22:49 PM
Spencer  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
He's a lock to return, put your house on it.

I love the guy, but my problem is that he's one of the biggest game players. He was one of the worst tribes ever and somehow made it to the final 4 with a lot of shower luck along the way. Chances are he's not gonna last long. A tribe of seasoned Survivors probably won't want to keep one of the most likable guys around for too long. However, I'd love him to stay in the game as long as possible because I think he's an awesome character.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on May 07, 2015, 09:32:34 PM
Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 07, 2015, 09:22:49 PM
Spencer  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
He's a lock to return, put your house on it.

I love the guy, but my problem is that he's one of the biggest game players. He was one of the worst tribes ever and somehow made it to the final 4 with a lot of shower luck along the way. Chances are he's not gonna last long. A tribe of seasoned Survivors probably won't want to keep one of the most likable guys around for too long. However, I'd love him to stay in the game as long as possible because I think he's an awesome character.

yeah i was already thinking the same

but least he has being honest on his side if i was in his tribe i would want to be in his alliance for his smarts then blind side him later

Nige

I think he'll make the merge because he'll be helpful in getting to that part of the game, but nobody will hesitate to put him on the jury at the start of the merge.

Nige

Jukes

NOT HAPPY

Only two people worth going for at all now, Mike (underdog) and Sierra (because she hasn't done anything bad)

Rodney is such a dickhead, but his constant sooking about not being able to go on reward on his birthday was hilarious.

Why can't we have the last 6 to have been voted out minus Kelly (Joaq, Hali, Joe, Jenn, Shirin and Tyler) as our final 6 :'(

Nige

Jukes

Quote from: Nige on May 08, 2015, 02:30:37 PM
Btw Jukes, I know you're not a Reddit guy, but I think you'll still like this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/survivor/comments/357wyt/thanks_for_everything_guys/

Opening it in incognito mode just in case somebody reads my history ;)

What a guy tho - nice and genuine, used to kick and punt for Cal, and pretty good at survivor too :P

kilbluff1985

Watching last nights masterchef

i hate tomato and the thought of tomato ice cream makes me want to throw up like wtf

kilbluff1985

just watched this weeks Gotham season finale

so hyped for season 2

jvalles69

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 08, 2015, 07:48:37 PM

so hyped for season 2

So it gets good? I'm halfway through season 1 and it's soooo long.  I just want to get started on Daredevil, lol!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 08, 2015, 07:54:58 PM

so hyped for season 2

So it gets good? I'm halfway through season 1 and it's soooo long.  I just want to get started on Daredevil, lol!

one of my fav current shows

jvalles69

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 08, 2015, 07:56:35 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on May 08, 2015, 07:54:58 PM

so hyped for season 2

one of my fav current shows

Yeah I don't mind it, just don't know where it's headed.