Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Noz on December 22, 2013, 04:56:33 PM
Anyone seen Wentworth?

My missus put it on today and i thought it would of been a poor mans version of Prison Break but far out this show is awesome!

yeah it is awesome

Toga

Quote from: Noz on December 22, 2013, 04:56:33 PM
Anyone seen Wentworth?

My missus put it on today and i thought it would of been a poor mans version of Prison Break but far out this show is awesome!

Would you say it's better than Prison Break? If so I might have to give it a shot 8)

kilbluff1985

Toga

Oooh haha sounds interesting. Might have to check it out!

Noz

I only really liked the first 2 seasons of prison break the rest were okayish

I wanna work in a womens prison  :P

Ringo

Wentworth is a remake of the Prisoner Series which ran from 1979 - 1986. Personally do not think this series comes close to the original but that may be my bias.

Vinny

Quote from: vinny on December 15, 2013, 11:28:21 PM
Think I am going to start White Collar, know it is late but I've heard good things.

16 days, 5 seasons later. I am up to date, I reckon it is awesome 8)

GoLions

Noz

Quote from: GoLions16 on January 01, 2014, 04:24:46 PM
Kinda spoilers but not really

http://www.examiner.com/article/walking-dead-season-4-spoilers-daryl-centric-episodes-shocking-death-ahead

I think it will be Glenn or Maggie

I reckon it will be Carl

His character has developed a lot and i don't see much development left in him. He will continue his bad ass persona thinking he can take anyone on and then he dies.

Jukes

I'd like to think Glenn and Maggie won't die, but tbh it probably be as there's not that many other options. Thinking Glenn, mostly because I want more of Lauren Cohan :3 maybe Carol? Wouldn't be Carl.

One of my favourite comic characters Abraham is being introduced soon :D

(Spoilers) I'm thinking it'll be a lot like the comics for the rest of the season after straying from it a lot (the flu-thing, Governor post-Woodbury) then coming back to it (prison siege, Hershel/Tyreese execution). They'll probably extend the period of separation before they all meet up @ Hershel's farm where they meet Abraham's group, get Morgan to come with them, and journey towards Alexandria.

Noz

I just can't wait until King Ezekiel and Shiva come into the show i can't wait to see them destroying zombies.

Honey Badger

Anybody watched Broadchurch? I just watched the first episode and it looks like it will be an intense show :)

Cambo

Only 8 days till Banshee is back  8)

Master Q

Toga

Was just about to post this Q - that keen! :-*