Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Dont forget to watch "Blackadder" for a laugh. Classic Atkinson  8)

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on October 09, 2012, 03:52:03 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on October 09, 2012, 02:24:25 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1995 on October 09, 2012, 01:08:34 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 09, 2012, 12:56:52 PM
Quote from: monstrum on October 08, 2012, 03:49:52 PM
Ohhh THE WIRE i knew i was forgetting one thats a good one ;)

ill check it out Q looks allright :)

The Wire is brilliant.  In fact most HBO series are awesome - they sure know how to make them.

+1 totally agree

is it wrong to hate The Wire but love The Shield?

Lol haven't seen the shield cic. I know Season 2 of the wire lost alot of people but it picks back up again in S03.

Yes HBO make great shows very in your face! If anyone can get hold of a show called "OZ" its a series about prison. Give it a go its supposed to be great, i haven't been able to get it but my tips come from my second best source (tabs & FanFooty has become number 1 lol)
Cheers Mons, yeh i used to watch OZ on SBS when it was on (freaked the GF out). Didnt even think about DL the series but i might give it a go, if i dont run out of data as all of my shows have started again

monstrum

yeh was apparently pretty full on..

hook me up if u find a good torrent ;) ..i gave up in the end... too slow

valkorum

Quote from: tabs on October 09, 2012, 02:31:41 PM
For all Michael Chiklis fans out there he is a gangster boss in Vegas (new series)

I have started watching this - 2 episodes so far and I am liking it.  It also has Dennis Quaid and Trinity (from Matrix)

Capper

Quote from: valkorum on October 09, 2012, 04:48:14 PM
Quote from: tabs on October 09, 2012, 02:31:41 PM
For all Michael Chiklis fans out there he is a gangster boss in Vegas (new series)

I have started watching this - 2 episodes so far and I am liking it.  It also has Dennis Quaid and Trinity (from Matrix)
Dennis Quaid as the sheriff, now thats a way to to hand out justice

My Chumps

Quote from: Master Q on October 08, 2012, 03:46:00 PM
Downloaded S1 of Community, watched the pilot and the first 3 episodes and it's great  ;D

My favourite part of every episode is at the end with Troy and Abed  :P
Woooooooo, Community!  :D

If you were impressed by the first three episodes, you're in for a treat Q; it only gets better  :)

Unfortunatley can't get my hands on season 2 though... especially annoying considering how Season 1 ends  >:(

Master Q

Quote from: My Chumps on October 09, 2012, 08:02:03 PM
Downloaded S1 of Community, watched the pilot and the first 3 episodes and it's great  ;D

If you were impressed by the first three episodes, you're in for a treat Q; it only gets better  :)

Unfortunatley can't get my hands on season 2 though... especially annoying considering how Season 1 ends  >:(
Yeah I watched Episode 4 and 5 and might watch 6 tonight.

Loving it  ;D

Chumps, I did a quick search and found plenty of good torrents. I can PM you a few if you like?

Capper

Quote from: Master Q on October 09, 2012, 08:41:44 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 09, 2012, 08:02:03 PM

Yeah I watched Episode 4 and 5 and might watch 6 tonight.

Loving it  ;D

Chumps, I did a quick search and found plenty of good torrents. I can PM you a few if you like?
i got all 3 seasons not that long ago. Do you need links for S2 and S3??

My Chumps

Haha, problem isn't finding downloading sites, it's that my internet is shower and doesn't have enough MB's to get it done  :(

Thanks anyway!

I'll just wait until my sister comes home from Uni and gives them to me  >:D

T Dog

Has anyone seen the "Men behaving badly" series? another english comedy from a few years back :o

monstrum

Oh that sucks, im lucky inny nets included in my rent, dnt think iv ever run out!

Maybe just d/l a qtr ep a week  :P

Capper

Quote from: My Chumps on October 09, 2012, 09:37:44 PM
Haha, problem isn't finding downloading sites, it's that my internet is shower and doesn't have enough MB's to get it done  :(

Thanks anyway!

I'll just wait until my sister comes home from Uni and gives them to me  >:D
thats sucks, but who talks about Mbs?? isnt it GBs now?!?!

kilbluff1985

when i had no internet i use to go to an internet cafe take a USB and download my shows there

Capper

monstrum

ill check em out tomoro wen im on wifi