Fantasy A-League 2012-13 must haves!

Started by JamSainter, September 25, 2012, 08:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Theo looked good pre-season, but it was only pre-season.  He will get game time, but I think he will be a sub a lot of the time, probably for Rojas.

northernstar

Where is the best place to get Pre-Season stats, anyone?

JamSainter

Quote from: Popey99 on September 28, 2012, 10:52:08 PM
Quote from: northernstar on September 28, 2012, 04:21:22 PM
Like this option. But who I'm haven't locked in my bench forward yet. Want to know who will play more Markelis or Kresinger and who's better option.

Markelis will play more games as far as I am concerned. Both have very similar scoring capabilities.
NO WAY! Dino Kresinger us a gun - he will get heaps of game time and score goals. Go for Kresinger

northernstar

Need more cheap options for Defence. Ideas anyone?

Chelskiman

Quote from: northernstar on October 01, 2012, 10:04:10 PM
Need more cheap options for Defence. Ideas anyone?

Dilevski is only $120k and looks set to be Victory's first choice RB.

BlueStorm

Hey Guys, sorry I am late to the party this season.

Have been struggling to garner much news surrounded by 2 cracking GF's.
I think this is the first season The Age haven't put out a pre-season guide, and with teams flying in stars at a rapid rate, who knows who will be getting a regular start in the early season.

I can recommend Thomas (GK) from Victory. Ange has said he has won the battle with Velaphi to start the season, and at a dirt cheap $95k, frees us plenty of cashola for other areas. Still no sign of Ono of the player listings, don't do this to us again FoxSports (Covic last year).

Lastly, why the hell do FoxSports not have a weekly soccer program yet? FoxSports FC last year was easily the best they have made after some pretty poor productions in earlier season. Here we are 3 days out from the season start, and nothing...

BlueStorm

NorthernStar - good luck finding them mate. You may get some goalscorers by looking through fan sites, but this ain't the Premier League! You are often lucky to find meaningful stats during the season proper.

Chelskiman

Quote from: BlueStorm on October 02, 2012, 08:35:08 PM
I can recommend Thomas (GK) from Victory. Ange has said he has won the battle with Velaphi to start the season, and at a dirt cheap $95k, frees us plenty of cashola for other areas.

I was already onto that earlier today.  Had Necevski as my back up but going Thomas netted me 55k.

northernstar

Quote from: BlueStorm on October 02, 2012, 08:36:44 PM
NorthernStar - good luck finding them mate. You may get some goalscorers by looking through fan sites, but this ain't the Premier League! You are often lucky to find meaningful stats during the season proper.

Yeh, your telling me! Maybe now with these big marquee signings fantasy football in australia will take off and their will be more podcasts/websites with info.

I know my starting team is wrong, mainly because it's just hard to find any good info other than you guys here!

BlueStorm

Post your team NorthernStar - will try and have a peek tonight and give you some feedback.
Normally takes me about 2 weeks to get fully up to date A League wise, but reading all I can at present and will at least try and ensure you'll have 11 starters to open the season.

northernstar

Cheers for all here. thanks. At least I got a few tips prior to start

Any opinions welcome.

BlueStorm

Shall have a peek tonight and let you know NS. Initial thought is you look light on for strikers, but will give you more than that.
BTW, I only know the FoxSports game, no idea or time for Sportal et al...

northernstar

Cool thanks. I really prefer the Sportal version. it's like dreamteam/supercoach.

BlueStorm

Don't even try and tempt me!  ;)
Flat out with FxoSports, going to games etc. Think the missus would kill me if I join another comp and lose more hours a week  :D

northernstar

Do it! If your team sucks, just don't play. You never know, you might nail it!

I did THREE with EPL. Their official Fantasy game, our sportal version and the fox sports version.

I sucked in two, but nailed it in one version. Have a crack! :)