The Belgian National Team

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, September 18, 2012, 10:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

I am sure that you are aware of how much talent this team has at its arsenal given with players like: Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, Hazard, Lukkaku, Mirallas and more

The question is can they prove their worth to their clubs on the world stage and firstly qualify for the world cup in Brazil? and become a possible dark horse for the tournament.

Cicjose

that team is insanely individually talented

but they only drew their last game against Croatia

elephants

Chucking a sneaky $10 on them I reckon!

elephants

Cicjose

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on September 18, 2012, 10:45:23 PM
I am sure that you are aware of how much talent this team has at its arsenal given with players like: Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, Hazard, Lukkaku, Mirallas and more

The question is can they prove their worth to their clubs on the world stage and firstly qualify for the world cup in Brazil? and become a possible dark horse for the tournament.

Quote from: elephants on September 18, 2012, 10:53:42 PM
Also you forgot Hazard ;)

you sure?

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cicjose on September 18, 2012, 10:58:28 PM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on September 18, 2012, 10:45:23 PM

Quote from: elephants on September 18, 2012, 10:53:42 PM
Also you forgot Hazard ;)

you sure?
Maybe he means he forgot Thorgan? But I doubt it ;)

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Cicjose on September 18, 2012, 10:52:39 PM
that team is insanely individually talented

but they only drew their last game against Croatia
Agreed they would need a hell of a coach to get them playing well together as with every team.

elephants

Hawka

Chelskiman

Quote from: Hawka on September 19, 2012, 09:18:05 AM
Wheres Fellani :P

And Kevin De Bruyne.

Being a Chelsea supporter it's good to see that we have jumped on board early by signing Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku and Courtois. :D

Kellogscrunchynut

I just named as many as I could off the top of my head.

Hawka

Everton should have 3 but FIFA denied a loan that went through late despite the english FA and premier league allowing  :o
cant remember his name though haha

Kellogscrunchynut

There's another bloke by the name of Jelle Vossen whom was been linked to Valencia from Genk, but could just be speculation.