Main Menu

AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

I'm out of list movements but these guys can be moved on for the right price. PM if you want any  :)
Brent Stanton
Jack Ziebell
Dustin Fletcher
Jarrod Harbrow
Shaun Higgins
Hamish Hartlett
Chris Yarran

Nails

RidleyU

Quote from: Nails on February 04, 2013, 10:01:15 PM
Quote from: RidleyU on February 04, 2013, 09:51:55 PM
Quote from: Nails on February 04, 2013, 09:49:32 PM
Who is this Ridley bloke?

I am the Senior Assistant to the Bangkok Crabs.

Where did you come from?

Does it matter where I come from?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,67213.0.html

As I have said, I am the Senior Assistant for the Crabs and have dealt with a few of the other coaches already.

Back to Chaplin...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/jake-king-up-richmond-tigers-sleeve/story-fnelctok-1226565455677

Nails

A man is only as good as his roots.

tbagrocks

Justin Bieber

Ridley writes for some website. Not sure which one, but he probably knows a little more than you Nails... ::)

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2013, 10:48:31 PM
Ridley writes for some website. Not sure which one, but he probably knows a little more than you Nails... ::)

Anyone can write an article, doesn't mean you know anything.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nails on February 04, 2013, 10:50:08 PM

Anyone can join a forum and play a fantasy 15's game and not have to explaine where they came from ;)

RidleyU

Excellent. Can you post a link to your articles Nails?

Nails

Just a bit odd, heaps of guys wanting to get involved in AXV, this guy signs up and is senior assistant within two weeks. Posts terrible articles about Todd Goldstein. Shouldn't be assistant coach with such anti-Goldstein articles :o

Nails

Quote from: RidleyU on February 04, 2013, 10:57:19 PM

Excellent. Can you post a link to your articles Nails?

People write gossip columns on celebrities. Writing an article is as much of an indication of knowledge as taking a poo is a sign you need to vomit.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: RidleyU on February 04, 2013, 10:31:44 PM

Where did you come from?

As I have said, I am the Senior Assistant for the Crabs and have dealt with a few of the other coaches already.

Back to Chaplin...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/jake-king-up-richmond-tigers-sleeve/story-fnelctok-1226565455677

Nice RidleyU, I am hoping he come good fast for my SC team he is a lock for SC for me this season hewill explode, here is hoping he comes good sooner rather than later.

a nice upgrade target if not.

While I care deeply about my AXVs team I have not drafted it likt the top 4 or 5 teams here for immediate success but rather for long term extended success, maybe not as long term as some but certainly there is no illusion from me that mt success here is not to be immediate...

hence losing bartel for a much younger Chaplin AND Karnezis makes sense to me , and it isn't unfair or ridiculous enought to Nails that he gets an unfair advantage over other teams in the comp so the trade goes through.

thanks for the link, I'll be watching chaplin but maybe not starting him now (SC)

and good to have you on the thread and in the comp (AXVS) that is :)

I don't like goldstein either but his 2011 season is hard to argue his ability on :)

Everyone has opinions, and no one has to like each other or their opinions or their articles but we try to at least pretend to be civil her in AXVS....

don't we Nails  ;)

RidleyU

Quote from: Nails on February 04, 2013, 10:32:48 PM
A man is only as good as his roots.

OK. Since you asked.

I have been playing DT for over a decade. Started when it was with The Age. I started on fan footy quite a few years ago. Then went to DTT. And now I am an admin for www.afldreamers.com as well as the facebook group that has over 300 members including Adamant and Koops.

I have had a top finish of 27th. 3 top 100 finishes over the years. Finshed top 64 in the eliminator in 2011. Had a overall high ranking of 16th in 2012. Weekly high of 14th.

What about yourself?

RidleyU

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 11:01:55 PM
Quote from: RidleyU on February 04, 2013, 10:31:44 PM

Where did you come from?

Back to Chaplin...

Nice RidleyU, I am hoping he come good fast for my SC team he is a lock for SC for me this season hewill explode, here is hoping he comes good sooner rather than later.

a nice upgrade target if not.

While I care deeply about my AXVs team I have not drafted it likt the top 4 or 5 teams here for immediate success but rather for long term extended success, maybe not as long term as some but certainly there is no illusion from me that mt success here is not to be immediate...

hence losing bartel for a much younger Chaplin AND Karnezis makes sense to me , and it isn't unfair or ridiculous enought to Nails that he gets an unfair advantage over other teams in the comp so the trade goes through.

thanks for the link, I'll be watching chaplin but maybe not starting him now (SC)

and good to have you on the thread and in the comp (AXVS) that is :)

I don't like goldstein either but his 2011 season is hard to argue his ability on :)

Everyone has opinions, and no one has to like each other or their opinions or their articles but we try to at least pretend to be civil her in AXVS....

don't we Nails  ;)

I don't mind the trade to be honest just wanted to make sure you realised he might not be a round 1 proposition ;-)

Nails

Was no hostility until tbag and lez came in. Was just asking where he came from...

Seeing as it's odd for a bloke to be "senior assistant" within 2 weeks of joining FF when there's heaps on the outer who are keen.

You say Goldy = never again, however with HMAC gone = great for goldy. You also wrote off a 24yo ruck who is obviously still developing and not even near his prime. Putting a ruckman into a "never ever" list who is
A) Still Developing
B) Had a big opposition player for TOG traded away
C) Has proven premium scoring ability in seasons past

Reeks of anything but knowledge.