A-League fantasy teams.

Started by masedog333, September 23, 2012, 12:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masedog333

Okay, lets get some teams going. I'll kick us off.

JamSainter

Nice team! Can't go wrong with 3 Roar players really!
Here's mine:
GK: Ryan (Redmayne)
DEF: Zwaanswijk, Thwaite, Cassio (Golec, Solomons)
MID: Vidosic, Rogic, Finkler, Flores (Polenz)
FWD: R. Griffiths, Smeltz, Berisha

Gone for the all out attack look. Griffiths as my smokey, as a Jets fan I need a representative!

Popey99

I've decided to go with more balance. Huysegems my smokey.
I really like Polenz as a good option. I haven't gone overboard at the attacking end, and have balanced it over nicely.

Capper

JamSainter

Quote from: tabs on September 24, 2012, 02:45:44 AM

Nice team with some good POD's but I wouldn't go with a Western Sydney goalkeeper
How may clean sheets will Covic get? Not many I reckon.
Galekovic and Necevski are good value.

Popey99

Interesting format Tabs.... Don't like the 5 defenders as they are weaker scoring that the mid/fwd's. Anyway, if it works for you, run with it.
Also, a quick question, if one of my starting players doesn't play, does one of the bench players step up?

masedog333

Quote from: Popey99 on September 24, 2012, 07:54:41 PM
Interesting format Tabs.... Don't like the 5 defenders as they are weaker scoring that the mid/fwd's. Anyway, if it works for you, run with it.
Also, a quick question, if one of my starting players doesn't play, does one of the bench players step up?

Yeah on your bench there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd reserve, so make sure you order them the correct way so if somebody misses your 1st reserve comes in for him.

Popey99

Quote from: masedog333 on September 25, 2012, 01:00:25 AM
Quote from: Popey99 on September 24, 2012, 07:54:41 PM

Yeah on your bench there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd reserve, so make sure you order them the correct way so if somebody misses your 1st reserve comes in for him.
Thanks mate