EXV: Rule Discussion

Started by Holz, September 07, 2012, 05:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on November 29, 2012, 06:19:07 PM
Quote from: picker_man on November 29, 2012, 06:04:52 PM
Quote from: Holzman on November 29, 2012, 05:55:21 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 29, 2012, 05:53:57 PM
3 I reckon, major trades shouldn't need to be done after the previous trade period.

this is more my thinking, major trades should all be done. this one in the middle shoudl just be for rookie picks and maybee some trading of guys taken in the nat. Remeber rookie picks wont count.

whats the point ::) in 2 minutes you'll be outta trades again so hardly worth the effort..... gotta be minimum 5 or pointless even having one!!!

in 2 minutes you will be out of trades :) 

it will probably be 5.

haha give me atleast 5 and i wont be ;)

The F.A.R.K.

Well if people want to get rid of rookie picks we will offload some depth players like below for any rookie picks at all

- Ben Darrou
- Jimmy Webster
- Mitchell Banner
- James Podsiadlly
- Lincoln McCarthy

And some of our more valuable depth players for rookie picks in the 20s-40s

- Kyal Horsley
- Brent Renouf
- Cambell Heath
- Nick Suban
- Kamdyn McIntosh

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 29, 2012, 07:58:07 PM
Well if people want to get rid of rookie picks we will offload some depth players like below for any rookie picks at all

- Ben Darrou
- Jimmy Webster
- Mitchell Banner
- James Podsiadlly
- Lincoln McCarthy

- Kyal Horsley
- Brent Renouf
- Cambell Heath
- Nick Suban
- Kamdyn McIntosh

You lost me.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on November 29, 2012, 09:46:38 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 29, 2012, 07:58:07 PM

- Ben Darrou
- Jimmy Webster
- Mitchell Banner
- James Podsiadlly
- Lincoln McCarthy

- Kyal Horsley
- Brent Renouf
- Cambell Heath
- Nick Suban
- Kamdyn McIntosh

You lost me.

A 70 av fwd for 1-2 years in exchange for a very late rookie pick is not bad...he provides good fwd cover

CrowsFan

Holz could we please get some confirmation over what is happening with the trade periods? Are there going to be 2 more trade periods (1 before the rookie draft and 1 after), just 1 more trade period, or none at all?

Also if there are more trade periods how many players can we trade? Think it's time you just make an executive decision regarding this :)

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 01, 2012, 03:13:30 PM
Holz could we please get some confirmation over what is happening with the trade periods? Are there going to be 2 more trade periods (1 before the rookie draft and 1 after), just 1 more trade period, or none at all?

Also if there are more trade periods how many players can we trade? Think it's time you just make an executive decision regarding this :)

Sorry yeah organisation has been down a lot lately with me moving.

There will be a 2nd trade period of 6 player cap with players taken in the nat not counting and rookie picks not counting. This will start tonight. Will go up until midnight the day before the rookie drift. So let's say the drift is on a Saturday you can trade until midnight Thursday. By the Friday at midnight you need to submit a list of 40 or less players. How many less than 40 you have is equal to how many picked you can take in the rookie. So if you have 39 and have rookie 1 2 3. You take rookie your pick 1 than you gave 40 so you need to skip all your other picks.

After this there will be a 4 player cap period closer to the season which will last a week. All trades must be 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 trades etc.. .

CrowsFan

Ok thanks holz that's very helpful :)

Scrads

Holz I think the rookie draft should be delayed to the opening of DT/SC gold and all the positions are released to keep the draft even. We shouldn't do half the draft in the dark and then half the draft knowing as it creates an uneven playing field in the draft. If the info comes out say in between picks 25 and 26 and pick 26 was used on a player with a surprising new DPP it would be unfair as Pick 25 may have taken him had they known this information.

It also just generally makes filling gaps in our squads easier knowing instead of guessing.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on December 02, 2012, 03:30:02 PM
Holz I think the rookie draft should be delayed to the opening of DT/SC gold and all the positions are released to keep the draft even. We shouldn't do half the draft in the dark and then half the draft knowing as it creates an uneven playing field in the draft. If the info comes out say in between picks 25 and 26 and pick 26 was used on a player with a surprising new DPP it would be unfair as Pick 25 may have taken him had they known this information.

It also just generally makes filling gaps in our squads easier knowing instead of guessing.
+1 This was an assumption by me.

Justin Bieber

Rivals? Can we change rivals or whatever? I wanted to be rivals with Scrads.... But now he's rivals with Spink. With 4 new coaches or whatever, can we change the rivals?

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on January 10, 2013, 01:02:17 PM
Rivals? Can we change rivals or whatever? I wanted to be rivals with Scrads.... But now he's rivals with Spink. With 4 new coaches or whatever, can we change the rivals?

can you post this in the feedback section i opened up, so i can adress all the issues in one place when im going through changes.

thanks.

kilbluff1985

would any EXV Teams like to have an alliance with the Tokyo Samurai in WXV?

You don't have to do anything just say no to any other WXV teams that ask you about it

would really appreciate it

Spinking

Gents, thought I'd ask before starting the hard yakka...

Does anyone have a current list of players picked and not picked in the EXV. Was just about to start but it occured to me that someone may be willing to share

Understand if you don't want to share though ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: Spinking on May 11, 2013, 07:25:15 PM
Gents, thought I'd ask before starting the hard yakka...

Does anyone have a current list of players picked and not picked in the EXV. Was just about to start but it occured to me that someone may be willing to share

Understand if you don't want to share though ;)

mine's pretty out of date... so not really.

Justin Bieber

Sadly don't have one for Euro's, although got one for World's (besides unpicked).

Although probably doesn't matter now as a week later :P.