Main Menu

EXV: Rule Discussion

Started by Holz, September 07, 2012, 05:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on September 07, 2012, 08:22:39 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on September 07, 2012, 07:36:45 PM
I have a question, if lets say I pass on my national pick 33, do I get pick 33, or pick 34 in the rookie?

^ question.

you get the pick after theirs so 34.

Justin Bieber

No. You should get pick a bonus pick in the rookie draft and it should be at the end of the rookie draft, so pick 71.

I cannot get pushed back because they skip in NAT.

Also I think you cannot delist players on your list who stay a part of a club. IMO you should only be able to replace retred players and delisted players or to make up the numbers.

So you cannot delist AFL listed players. As they have not been delisted themselves.

Ziplock

both of those are idiotic suggestions. I'm pretty sure the afl runs it straight after the same pick, and we're running this as afl clubs... so if it's your prerogative if you want to delist or not.

Ziplock

anyway, that's how we had the rookie draft last season.

Justin Bieber

Well I am about 2-3 players down I think Plus I will have 3 retired at least and 4 delisting. So I get about 9 additional picks? That's my situation.

I do not like that if you skip in nat then you can get I front of my traded in rookie picks...

JBs-Hawks

Why are you trading rookie picks? You cant in the AFL??

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on September 07, 2012, 10:11:11 PM
Well I am about 2-3 players down I think Plus I will have 3 retired at least and 4 delisting. So I get about 9 additional picks? That's my situation.

I do not like that if you skip in nat then you can get I front of my traded in rookie picks...

Its the rule of the afl. We also did it in the euro and worlds last year. I'm sure people won't skip the top 20 pickss

Ziplock

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 07, 2012, 10:13:10 PM
Why are you trading rookie picks? You cant in the AFL??

rookie picks have significantly more value in this competition than in the afl.

Justin Bieber

And jb we have 10+ less players on our lists.

Justin Bieber

To add to discussion, holz team thread is in the DT section haha

Also the induction of spunk thread is there too...

Scrads

Why do people think skipped picks in the NAT work the same way in the AFL ? that is totally incorrect. The skipped picks in the NAT form ALL the picks in the PSD in the AFL, which is then followed by the draft.

Remember me last year cracking the showers because I skipped a NAT pick because I wanted a PSD pick but then ended up getting a late Rookie pick ? :P

Justin Bieber

Yeah so what's the resolution. I want to know before I do anymore trade discussions.

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on September 09, 2012, 12:08:20 PM
Yeah so what's the resolution. I want to know before I do anymore trade discussions.

The skipping Nat pick thing is staying.

I'm going with the unlimited picks.

Justin Bieber

So what does that mean. If I skip pick 6 in Nat. I will get a additional rookie pick at 6?

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on September 09, 2012, 01:13:59 PM
So what does that mean. If I skip pick 6 in Nat. I will get a additional rookie pick at 6?

Technically Pick 7 in the rookie draft. People would be silly skipping early picks like that because you cant pick again after you have skipped which means you would draft NO Nat players and ALL Rookie players.