Main Menu

EXV: Rule Discussion

Started by Holz, September 07, 2012, 05:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Is there any EXV games this weekend?

Ziplock

JBs-Hawks

Beware Europe, after the byes the Tommy Mitchell/Dayne Beams combo will be out to flower shower up :)

elephants

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 11, 2013, 05:32:01 PM
Beware Europe, after the byes the Tommy Mitchell/Dayne Beams combo will be out to flower shower up :)

Rumours flying around that Belgium are keen on a trade offer and Beamsy/Mitch are both of Belgian descent.

Mmmmm ;) Prepare your inbox :P

JBs-Hawks

Does a name like Tom Mitchell get anymore English? :P

nostradamus

Quote from: elephants on June 11, 2013, 05:53:46 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 11, 2013, 05:32:01 PM

Rumours flying around that Belgium are keen on a trade offer and Beamsy/Mitch are both of Belgian descent.

Mmmmm ;) Prepare your inbox :P

l thought they both had Russian heritage and were looking to renew ties with the motherland

Spinking

Gents, need a quick response on this. Trying to do the ladder and honestly, bloody confused about the new % system. Can anyone explain it to me in really simple terms?

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on July 01, 2013, 06:10:10 PM
Gents, need a quick response on this. Trying to do the ladder and honestly, bloody confused about the new % system. Can anyone explain it to me in really simple terms?

its points scored/ the average of the comp.

you could just PM me the numbers and I can do it if you want.

Justin Bieber

Think you just add up all the team's score for the round and divide by the amount of teams. There's the average and just compare every team's score to the average for the percentage (score/average) :).

Scrads

Has there been an official decision on the trading restrictions for this off-season?

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on July 13, 2013, 11:11:35 PM
Has there been an official decision on the trading restrictions for this off-season?

the plan is (but open for discussion)

trade period 1: max of 6 trade movements (pre draft)
trade period 2: max of 6 trade movements (post draft)

howver you can only do a told of 10 movements for both periods so if you use 6 up in period 1 you get to use only 4 in period 2. If you use none in period 1 you still only get to use 6 in period 2.

trade period 3: once DPP is fully released you get to do a max of 3 trades however you need to have a real DPP reason for doing so.

say a spud loses dpp you dont get to trade. However say an important player to me like bryce gibbs loses DPP than i can do a trade that involves strengthing my backline. Also can work say if Kade Simpson gets DPP i can trade him out for a gun mind with the reason I need to strenghen my mids and no point playing a back in the mids.

It will come to my discretion but if you have a legit reason and arent trying to find a loop hole I will pass it.

Ziplock

quick question- do picks count towards movements?

in my opinion, they shouldn't, and it allows flexibility/ potential for still reasonably decent trades... but keen to know your opinion holz?

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on July 30, 2013, 08:16:43 PM
quick question- do picks count towards movements?

in my opinion, they shouldn't, and it allows flexibility/ potential for still reasonably decent trades... but keen to know your opinion holz?

I was floating the idea of first round nat picks counting as they are valuable but probably leaning towards picks not counting at all.

JBs-Hawks

Should be same trading rules as last season, you got to rebuild your bottom placed team. Why cant we? :P

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 30, 2013, 08:55:00 PM
Should be same trading rules as last season, you got to rebuild your bottom placed team. Why cant we? :P

to be fair basically the teams that traded the most are down the bottom of the ladder. 10 trades should be ample to move up their ladder if you use them wisely.

also you have the nat picks and rookie picks to use. I actually did most of my damage in my nat picks and rookie picks.

Shuey + Picks got me Barlow + Douglas + Petrie + Sandi + Dixon thats only 1 trade.