Main Menu

EXV: Rule Discussion

Started by Holz, September 07, 2012, 05:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Problem - I am in Melbourne/Tassie from Decemer 20 - Jan 20.

Solution - I have three more than capable assistants

;D

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on October 05, 2012, 11:13:33 PM

;D

and one is a F.A.R.King dickhead haha :P

Holz

;D

I just copied what ossie is doing , i havent really looked at the timing of the draws yet and im not as organised. Which i think some people may have picked up on.

If anyone can handle not having the head coach there is the bashers. Your assistants are more active than a few of the coaches.

Ziplock

Solution - I have three  handicapable assistants

;D

fixed.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on October 05, 2012, 11:30:30 PM

;D

fixed.

Handi Capable*?

Hawka

Quote from: Holzman on October 05, 2012, 03:17:09 AM
I didnt know there was a big gap between the nat and the rookie. I intend on picking before positions are released. Thats alot of the fun of drafting.

I think i will just copy ossie's work with

18th December: Final Draft Order announced.

19th December: WXV National Draft**

Conclusion of Draft: 2nd List Lodgements, including a list of any more retirements/delistings

Once 2nd list lodgements have been given. we have the WXV Preseason/Rookie Draft***

Both drafts need to be finished by 1st February.

Approx 1st February - Final positions named.

8th - 21st February: 2nd Trade Period##

22nd February: Final Lists Announced.

Im AFK from 26th til 4th of jan, but im pree sure  my nat picks will be done by then and i only have 1 rook pick :P

LaHug

I will be away from about Christmas until the end of January with very little time near the computer...

CrowsFan

Luckily you have the such an amazing assistant then ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: whatlez on October 05, 2012, 11:32:40 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 05, 2012, 11:30:30 PM

;D

fixed.

Handi Capable*?
That's harsh :o I just realised I am one of these assistants in discussion so have decided to take offence to Zip's comment :P

LaHug

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2012, 05:10:12 PM
Luckily you have the such an amazing assistant then ;)
The best going around.

Ziplock

Second trade period- before or after our rookie draft? how many player movements?

personally, I'd go before the rookie draft, as it means you can do 2 for 1 trades and can include rookie picks etc. And I'd say around 7-10 list movements... but with a 2nd trade period only lasting like a week or so, to minimise movements.

nostradamus

Quote from: Ziplock on September 07, 2012, 06:29:14 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 07, 2012, 06:24:24 PM
yeh with #1 can't see that being a problem with anyone
i like #2 and #3, that in a draw the highest score should win and with a draw on points the highest total points should be higher on the ladder
I would only say the higher total points be used in finals, draws are a part of the game after all :P

but its really only a draw if the points are actually equal.....if its 1179 to 1182, thats not equal and shouldnt be considered as a draw whether in finals or the season proper (rule should be consistent)
........and as for the bonus point to seperate them, dont do it. Register it as a win for the higher scoring team but leave the rounded points as they are for purposes of consistency, and having the total points at the end of the season as truly representing a teams output ( not an extra bonus point here or there)

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on November 27, 2012, 04:27:16 AM
Second trade period- before or after our rookie draft? how many player movements?

personally, I'd go before the rookie draft, as it means you can do 2 for 1 trades and can include rookie picks etc. And I'd say around 7-10 list movements... but with a 2nd trade period only lasting like a week or so, to minimise movements.

I will put a vote to it. I was going to have a trade period after the drafts with a cap of 4, this will stay.

But i will see if we want another trade period in between the drafts, this will have a small cap too of 4-5.

The plan next year is 10 before the draft 4 in the middle and 4 after.

Justin Bieber

Another trade period... Why not :)