Main Menu

EXV: Rule Discussion

Started by Holz, September 07, 2012, 05:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Haha, next season I am seriously considering just running the one team. All this stuff with 3 teams and a stack of XV teams is doing me head in!

Justin Bieber

I am pretty bad at Fantasy, so just play SC/DT for fun. Also have World's/Euro's the deal with so similar to you El, don't want too much on your plate on a weekly basis when real life also has to be seen to! I can't imagine how others like Nails handle several fantasy comps not to mention like 4-5 XV teams and stuff. That'd be crazy on a weekly basis!

LaHug

Yeah, I agree with the both of you. Finding that doing AF/DT/SC and this is very difficult and time consuming. I think my captains article also takes a bit too much time... Next year, I'll definitely cut back. I'll be applying for jobs and travelling too (hopefully) so that'll take up a lot of time.

Nige

I reckon that I might just do XVs next year.

Nige

How does Euros work during bye rounds?

Holz

Quote from: NigeyS on May 08, 2014, 06:42:03 PM

we dont play during the byes. With only 14 teams we only have 14 games during the season.

Nige

Quote from: Holzman on May 08, 2014, 07:02:57 PM

we dont play during the byes. With only 14 teams we only have 14 games during the season.
Right, just saw the fixture as well. Cheers.

Justin Bieber

We were meant to have Divisional matches going, where the top 2 coaches thus far in the Divisions pick teams based on the players available. But depends if anybody wants to organise it (I would have but kinda packed with work to do :( ).

Vinny

CrowsFan

Quote from: Vinny on May 09, 2014, 06:49:00 PM
Learn to read mate ::)
Quote from: Holzman on May 08, 2014, 07:02:57 PM

Vinny

I loaded page 8 cause it was 'new' and didn't realise there was a new page

calm your shower man..

CrowsFan

I am calm mate, just pointing out that the 3 replies above yours are all talking about what is going on during the bye rounds. Not that hard to read it really.

Vinny

Yeah I know and I explained what happened, no need to be a dick about it.

CrowsFan

Where was I being a dick? I replied to your question with the relevant information you asked for? If anything I mas more than helpful ;)

Vinny

I don't really mind, to me it came like you were being a dick.

"Learn to read mate. ::)"

You could have just quoted it. Sorry Mr Perfect.

I don't really care though haha just saying