Main Menu

AFL League!

Started by HillHero13, February 17, 2010, 12:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

i have recently looked at a post and it gave me an idea...

ok so i will get 15 people who goes for any team besides Essendon because that is me to make a team and we will get a league with the Adelaide Crows Brisbane Lions and so on..

But if you join or are interested to join you will name your team Adelaide Crows- Coach - Niel Craig and so on...

anyone interested??

HillHero13

oh and the jursey has to be as colse as you can get it...

HillHero13

1 more thing you have to have the actual captains aswel... doesnt matter how much money you have left you can't pick another player from another team.... and vice captain so essendon will be Watson and Welsh

HillHero13

1 last thing... might need the code...

HillHero13

come on guys can you please join..

HillHero13

come on guys i really want this to happen...

ossie85

The Pies have been entered - ALL the players have to be from Collingwood?

ossie85

Ok, the mighty pies are gonna struggle in defence, seriously! Hard to stay under the salary cap. Other positions are looking ok!

So, Cam Wood, Paul Medhurts, Travis Cloke and Leigh Brown didn't make the cut. What do you think?

Backs: Shaw, Maxwell (Capt), O'Brien, Toovey, Buckley, Prestigiacomo, N. Brown <Blight, Reed>
Midfield: Swan, Pendlebury (V-Capt), Ball, O'Bree, Beams, Sidebottom <Blair, Francis>
Rucks: Jolly, Fraser <Keeffe, McNamara>
Forwards: Davis, Didak, Lockyer, Anthony, Thomas, Dawes, Reid <Rusling, Hunter>

... So yeah, I figure I can only trade in and out other Collingwood players. Should actually be interesting to keep up!

HillHero13

yup all players from collingwood..

nas

What:- No Leigh Brown > Presti will be lonely all back there holding the fort

HillHero13

naste who do you follow??

ossie85

Be just about guaranteed to get donuts EVERYWEEK. But should be the same for all teams.

Couldn't afford both Leigh Brown and Presti (I can't believe I just said that!!)

HillHero13

come on guys make some AFL teams and join the league please..

nas

N Brown out  :'( & L Brown in  :-X

Blueboys

I did this last year in dream team and couldn't even field a team with the blues!  ::) hahahaha

I got as close as I could to a full blues side and yeah you got it I was on the bottom for half the year until I changed my side just getting into the finals!

So stuff that! Good luck with it, Who ever the lucky Saint or Cats player is will love it!  ;D lol