Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Round 14

1 Vote: Tom Scully
2 Votes: Brandon Ellis
3 Votes: Devon Smith
4 Votes: Steele Sidebottom
5 Votes: Tom Liberatore

Leaderboard: Hannebery 24, Liberatore 23, Myers 23, Ellis 22, Sidebottom 21, Smith 19, Jolly 13, Lucas 12, Vlaustin 10, Giansiracusa 9, Gawn 9, Tapscott 4, Heath 4, Black 4, Scully 3, Smedts 2, Corey 2, Tomlinson 2, Hoskin Elliott 1, Hall 1, Coniglio 1

Congratulations to our Best and Fairest winner:

Daniel Hannebery!!!!

Spinking

Dan Hannebery was acquired by the Titans in this trade during the 2012 offseason:

S McMahon + S Hurn + Pick 13 Nat Draft + Pick 25 Rookie Draft for D Hannebery + J Patton + Pick 34 Rookie Draft

The Titans have had the best of this trade with Hannebery's influence alone.

We are now proud to announce that Hannebery will cap off his successful year by being named as the Titan's skipper for 2014 taking over from Steele Sidebottom. With experienced players such as Simon Black, Joel Corey, Dan Giansiracusa and Darren Jolly all expected to leave the club during the offseason, the Titans were looking for a strong leader to use in the new era. Congratulations Dan!

Spinking

Trade News

The Titans are pleased to announce a welcome burst of speed to it's lineup. Lewis Jetta and Rookie Draft Pick 15 have been traded from Macedonia for Rookie Draft Picks 6 and 20.

Spinking

Trade News

The Titans are pleased to announce the signing of recently signed Macedonian defender Matt Scharenberg. Scharenberg has arrived at the Titans as part of a deal involving established midfielder Dylan Shiel.

The Titans are disappointed to be losing an emerging midfield star such as Shiel however recent positional changes have meant the Titans boast an excess of midfield talent, and a need for new defenders. 

Spinking

Greek Titans Preseason Form

Round 1 NAB Cup

Def: C Guthrie 95, R Harwood 79, S Colquhoun, N Vlaustin 52
Mid: S Sidebottom 117, T Hunt 75, J Toumpas 65, B Ellis 60, K Lucas 34, K McIntosh 11
Ruck:
Fwd: B Macaffer 90, B Smedts 73, D Zorko 58

DNP: M Scharenberg, D Gardiner, C Garland, C Heath, J Redden, J Trengove, M Gawn, R Atkins

STP: J Roughead, D Hannebery, T Scully, T Liberatore, D Smith, L Jetta, S Coniglio, A Kennedy, D Rampe, J ORourke, D Myers, S Ross, A Morabito, B Longer, J Patton, A Tomlinson, A Hall, T Milera, M Karpany

Spite

The backline has some very solid rookies coming through along with a midifield that is bursting with talent. As long as a the forwards develop this season, it will prove to be an exciting time to be a Titan!

Hellopplz

Don't think it's possible (as far as I know), as won't let me change the name of the OP to a taken name (as it is a guest now). So may have to start a new one :(.

Only way I know how is if I make you a Mod for this board, then you can modify the posts here all you want.

LF

I would just make a new one if you have the time to spite

LF

You can transfer over all the pics,just by quoting and then copy and pasting the link into the new thread.I have done that before haha.Then eventually you could transfer it to the image hosting site you use.

If I did it you would still have the same problem of not being able to change stuff.

LF

I am not a mod of Euros boards tho only Holz and vin are Spink was one

Vinny

Which stuff do you specifically want to keep man, or is it the whole lot as in the round reviews and stuff?

Vinny

Quote from: Spite on March 09, 2015, 07:32:05 PM
Quote from: Vinny on March 09, 2015, 05:15:25 PM
Which stuff do you specifically want to keep man, or is it the whole lot as in the round reviews and stuff?

Everything. I just want to edit the team list to add in our new inclusion and update our draft history, stuff like that. Don't want it to be on page 3 etc
Fair enough, yeah don't think there is any other way to do that other than how HP suggested.

Nige

Could Spite make a new thread and have this one merged with it?

Scrads

If Spite starts a new thread, can a mod copy all of the needed posts and edit Spite's to make them the same? Should only need a quote, then copy and paste surely?

Hellopplz

Can't do Nige or Scrads :(. If Spite makes a new thread and I merge it, it organised based on the original post and date there for the OP. So Spinks would still have that top post.

As for somebody else quoting and posting in another thread, I can't actually change who posted what. Only way I know how to change it, it pretty much changes ALL of that person's posts into the other's posts (e.g. How I did Hellopplz to Holahermosa, changed ALL previous posts of mine to that one :( ). If Spite does it would be fine but he'll be busy for a while. So gave him Mod start for the time being until some time opens up to move it over :).

Although when I get some free time I can play around with something and transfer it over in his name via my methods that shall remain hidden >:D.