Main Menu

EURO Trading

Started by Holz, September 03, 2012, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on January 13, 2013, 11:05:36 PM
PB, we need a jet like jelwood! Get on it ;'(

Can't have the Bashers run away with it.
ONly 1 list movement, it'll be difficult. :(
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Holz

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 13, 2013, 11:10:15 PM

Bashers won't give him up he is there best player. Will go 110 and probably get them the cup

Ziplock

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 13, 2013, 09:36:38 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 13, 2013, 09:31:33 PM
These guys reckon Selwood will go around 105. and Cyril won't go 95.

And you listen to them? ::)

haha, those guys speak so much shower, I wouldnt listen to anything they say when they're trying to get a trade.

Nails

Bloody Bock hogging our movements! haha

I gave you permission to trade and I respect your trades thus far. Use some of those jets we can move without movements.

Is it definite nat drafted players count as list movements? Should've moved them on earlier.

The F.A.R.K.

Thanks lez sorry i didnt reply mate was at work but cheers for going through ric

Im happy rics happy le is happy lez is happy. Good trade lads

The F.A.R.K.

Wouldnt do Jobe for Selwood just to let you know. Selwood is first player i pick in my dt every year.

picker_man

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 14, 2013, 12:25:53 AM

Wouldnt do Jobe for Selwood just to let you know. Selwood is first player i pick in my dt every year.

why would they trade Selwood for Watson ??? that is no gain for either team, Im seriously happy you got Jelwood though Fark i know you rate him alot from all the offers i got 8)

The F.A.R.K.

Can anyone beat a midfield of

Murphy, Selwood, Swallow, Fyfe

Or a fwd line of

D.Thomas, Robinson, Pavlich, Rioli

#IDONTTHINKSO

picker_man

Holz still beats your midfield & your backline, so dont fool yourself into thinking you all that ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 14, 2013, 12:25:53 AM

haha, see lez, you got flowered.

jobe averaged 115+... if you thought selwood wouldnt average 105, you'd trade him in a heartbeat. On face value, your trade looked, okish. If you looked into it in any detail, it's really not, for instance, in the initial draft, selwood was several coaches idea of a no. 2/3 pick. Lets break it down.

Quote from: whatlez on January 13, 2013, 09:09:08 PM
Trade with the Bashers:

Joel Selwood + Brent Reilly + Craig Bird

For

Shaun Grigg + Jarryd Blair + Danyle Pearce

Ric to confirm.

Reason: Losing the best player is a loss, but gaining 3 starters is a plus.
Name/position/age/current average/ potential average
Selwood/ mid/25  /103/ 110 
Reilly/def/30/ 79/79
Bird/f-m/24/69/85

Grigg/mid/25/98/95
Blair/f/23/80/75
Pearce/b/27/73/75

basically, the only win out is pearce being 3 years younger than reilly, and blair being 1 year younger than bird.

selwood vs grigg-selwoods a beast, he's shown he can pull out beast averages (2011 unsubbed he averaged 114), while grigg has chronically underperformed- he's not that great of a player, and honestly, I cant see him pushing his average past 100.
bird vs blair- as sydneys stars age, bird will be getting more midfield time, and as he develops, should easily push his average to 80/90, while still hopefully retaining dpp, he averaged 73 this year removing his two low green vested scores. Blair on the otherhand, is a very small forward... with the  exception of harvey, in recent years no forward that small has posted worthwhile averages. Once again, over performing.
pearce vs reilly- lez wins out long term in this, but not by much, pearce being 3 years younger than reilly, but loses out in the sense that reilly is a better scorer. Pearce's scoring wont be substantially boosted by moving to freo, fact is, his playing style and ability aren't suited to high scoring.

that is all. If we didnt have the captain bonus, you could possibly justify this... but since we do have the captain bonus, you cant.

Ziplock

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 14, 2013, 12:34:11 AM
Can anyone beat a midfield of

Murphy, Selwood, Swallow, Fyfe

Or a fwd line of

#IDONTTHINKSO

holzs midfield chews yours up and spits it out. His backline bends you over the fence and sodomises you. Even his rucks curb stomp yours. Your forwards are the only think you have going- that being said, thomas is in a moon boot, rioli pulls his hammy everytime he goes mid, robinson and pavlich both constantly suffer from injuries.

good luck :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 14, 2013, 12:34:11 AM
Or a fwd line of

#IDONTTHINKSO
Zorko, Rockliff, Roughy and Sylvia/Bolton would give you a run for your money ;)

picker_man

Hahaha! at times when it comes to trade's Zip i think you only post to benifit your team :P But i also agree on all your other post when that doesnt happen ;D

Lez lost in that trade as you said, still fair but his team looks shower now. I thought he did a great job improving it until that trade, now its average as!!!

Also Holz smashes the Bashers how can anyone think they will beat him ?? he has every line covered except losing a few points in forwards so i'd shut up if i was you Fark, Zip has it spot on. Good luck :P

Torpedo10

I've still got heaps of movements left.  :P euros is gonna be boring next season.  :(

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 14, 2013, 01:18:19 AM
I've still got heaps of movements left.  :P euros is gonna be boring next season.  :(

And whos fault is that  ::)