Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 14, 2013, 02:17:45 PM
Has trading closed?

oh wow, massive fail by me.

Trading Closed last night

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on January 14, 2013, 05:07:17 AM
Hibberd smashes Jaensch

never got Griffen - it was Boak ;)

and about a week ago posted this but now overated.....

Quote from: whatlez on January 05, 2013, 02:31:13 AM
Shuey will go 100+ easy and Welly easily out averages Clark and plays a lot more.

things change quickly :o
Talk Shuey up, you get a straight swap out of him for Selwood lol. Shuey might ave 100 if he's lucky. Look at his score against Crowley, he was 100% fit and got like 40 lol.

Justin Bieber

Oh btw, I told Holz about that trade and he said, veto lol.

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on January 14, 2013, 02:23:01 PM
Oh btw, I told Holz about that trade and he said, veto lol.

yeah because i value selwood that highly :)

I was happy for selwood to go to any club but the bashers, wolves and roulettes.

Scrads

Great read catching up on the last few pages :P

I think the Bashers win the Selwood trade for sure but not by enough to ask for a veto vote.

It is sad that my team which was such a force last year is definitely not at the level of the Bashers or Eagles and probably Metal aswell this year. Roulettes could also be thereabouts aswell the Ablett-Swan combo is so so deadly.

What my team has I think over those teams apart from maybe the Metal is depth. I think my depth players (and DPP flexibility) will be a great help and I honestly think I can field a starting-quality 15 players every week of the season. I also think that on any day my team has the X-factor to get over the other top teams if players like Stanton, Ryder and Dmart go big.

Zip is awesome at rating teams, now that trading is over and our squads are finalised he should compile a nice list for us and rank the teams in order :)

In fact, we should just have a '2013 EXV prediction thread' and see how everyone thinks the season will pan out and come back to it at the end of the year :)

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on January 14, 2013, 03:57:45 PM
Great read catching up on the last few pages :P

I think the Bashers win the Selwood trade for sure but not by enough to ask for a veto vote.

It is sad that my team which was such a force last year is definitely not at the level of the Bashers or Eagles and probably Metal aswell this year. Roulettes could also be thereabouts aswell the Ablett-Swan combo is so so deadly.

What my team has I think over those teams apart from maybe the Metal is depth. I think my depth players (and DPP flexibility) will be a great help and I honestly think I can field a starting-quality 15 players every week of the season. I also think that on any day my team has the X-factor to get over the other top teams if players like Stanton, Ryder and Dmart go big.

Zip is awesome at rating teams, now that trading is over and our squads are finalised he should compile a nice list for us and rank the teams in order :)

In fact, we should just have a '2013 EXV prediction thread' and see how everyone thinks the season will pan out and come back to it at the end of the year :)

the thread is up. Lets hope it doesnt turn into a mud slinging contest.

Justin Bieber

The thread will be me and pickers fighting :P and Fark and Zip killing each other haha

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on January 14, 2013, 04:54:01 PM
The thread will be me and pickers fighting :P and Fark and Zip killing each other haha

should be abit of fun as logn as people dont take it too serious. I really dont think anyone wants to hurt other people but its always good to fire some potshots at people.

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on January 14, 2013, 04:54:01 PM

Lol!!! its all fun and games from my end :)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: whatlez on January 14, 2013, 02:21:40 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 14, 2013, 05:07:17 AM
Hibberd smashes Jaensch

never got Griffen - it was Boak ;)

and about a week ago posted this but now overated.....

Quote from: whatlez on January 05, 2013, 02:31:13 AM
Shuey will go 100+ easy and Welly easily out averages Clark and plays a lot more.

things change quickly :o
Talk Shuey up, you get a straight swap out of him for Selwood lol. Shuey might ave 100 if he's lucky. Look at his score against Crowley, he was 100% fit and got like 40 lol.

because he is the first 21yo to be tagged out of a game ::)

Justin Bieber

elephants

Wow, that was an immensely painful read.

We get Jelwood though, huzzah!

picker_man

Quote from: elephants on January 20, 2013, 12:47:18 AM

Didnt you like mine and Whatlez's dog fight ;D haha

Welcome back btw champ hope the trip was awesome! a pity trading has finished now though :(

elephants

Quote from: picker_man on January 20, 2013, 01:57:09 AM
Quote from: elephants on January 20, 2013, 12:47:18 AM

Didnt you like mine and Whatlez's dog fight ;D haha

Welcome back btw champ hope the trip was awesome! a pity trading has finished now though :(

Hahah they're all gold in my eyes mate ;)

Thanks bud, I know! What am I gonna do?