Why is Frawley playing on Porplyzia?

Started by Ziplock, August 26, 2012, 07:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

logically wouldn't you put someone of Frawleys size and skill on walker who's running 7th in the coleman, despite missing 5 games from suspension? I don't understand the logic tbh.

anyone?

Cicjose

Frawley to Walker = logic

anything else  ???

tbagrocks

Ziplock

Frawley's a pretty good key defender. I just don't see why you would throw him on a small defender who's returning from injury... w.e :P

MTTY

Quote from: Ziplock on August 26, 2012, 07:33:35 PM
Frawley's a pretty good key defender. I just don't see why you would throw him on a small defender who's returning from injury... w.e :P

Frawley can play smalls and talls. Has played on a fair few of the smalls. Tom McDonald has been going to the best key opposition forward usually. With Dunn and Sellar usually taking the 2nd depending whose FB and FF. So im surprised McDonald isnt on him.

tbagrocks

Seller on Tippo would have been a nice match I think

Purple 77

I don't know why I support this rubbish club. Can't win, can't draft, until now can't get the right coaches, they give nothing to supporters, especially non-Victorian supporters, always the centre of humiliation/destruction, has no respect within and outside the AFL, makes stupid decisions on field (like this one), makes stupid decisions off field (re-signing of Sylvia and Morton last year etc), needs its supporters to fund them, no premiership for about 50 years, haven't made finals in 6 years, shows no respect to its players, has no culture to speak of.....

Obviously, asking for a second win that is not against the expansion clubs is too much........

Sick of it

meow meow