Mullet top for us though :D

MTTY

Dayne Beams  :D

Sorry i missed the count Holz. Had soccer

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on August 24, 2012, 03:06:17 PM

Its all good, congrats on the winner. The night ran well but unfortunately we had less than half of the euro involved. Next year i plan on finding a better night.

Congrats on Beams

MTTY

Quote from: Holzman on August 24, 2012, 03:28:41 PM

Its all good, congrats on the winner. The night ran well but unfortunately we had less than half of the euro involved. Next year i plan on finding a better night.

Congrats on Beams

No worries Holz. Cheers.

Thanks for running the entire comp. Firs year has been a blast and has run very smoothly.

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on August 24, 2012, 03:30:07 PM

Congrats on Beams

No worries Holz. Cheers.

Thanks for running the entire comp. Firs year has been a blast and has run very smoothly.

thankyou for that MTYY,  I try my best to keep up with Ossie and the worlds. Expect bigger and better things for next year as I learn more about excel and put some off season work into the comp.

MTTY

Quote from: Holzman on August 24, 2012, 03:35:42 PM
Quote from: MTTY on August 24, 2012, 03:30:07 PM

Congrats on Beams

No worries Holz. Cheers.

thankyou for that MTYY,  I try my best to keep up with Ossie and the worlds. Expect bigger and better things for next year as I learn more about excel and put some off season work into the comp.

No worries Holz. Looks great with what you've done for the count, with excel etc.

Justin Bieber

MTTY you missed an interview. I had to take over ;D