AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 19, 2013, 12:54:58 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 19, 2013, 12:47:48 AM
Tbag hates the Elehants... I have heaps of goal kicking forwards on the bench. If Hansen/Gumby/Tarrant/Patton etc get up then I will go good :) lol

@kk, I think you will rank bottom 4.
How is Crameri or Fasolo a gun forward ???  sorry man but your team is only marginally better than mine due to age

Your midfield won't beat mine and the backs are average, at least the Llamas have highly promising fantasy backmen

Whatlez destroys your team. Just because Fasolo and Crameri are from SA doesnt mean they arent good.

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 19, 2013, 01:03:41 AM
Tbag hates the Elehants... I have heaps of goal kicking forwards on the bench. If Hansen/Gumby/Tarrant/Patton etc get up then I will go good :) lol

How is Crameri or Fasolo a gun forward ???  sorry man but your team is only marginally better than mine due to age

Your midfield won't beat mine and the backs are average, at least the Llamas have highly promising fantasy backmen

Whatlez destroys your team. Just because Fasolo and Crameri are from SA doesnt mean they arent good.
This is insanity, yes Smith and Watts wil be gun backs, yes the great man will kill anyone

Our midfield is better, but... What if either of Vickery, Butcher, either Lynch + the scoring of Matera, Dev Smith, Milera gun it?

What if Otten steps up? Brown is a star (remeber here Smith is out till atleast R5) Jacobs at North, Batchelor is 20, Shaw loves to rebound

Yeah let's over rate the Elephants and under rate the Llamas ::)

Colliwobblers

fasolo is abve average may become good, crameri is above average and will stay above average if you ask me.

i like the FAZ the most out of the pair, but who knows it seems to be taking a couple of extra years for bombers players to break out or reach their potential

other example myers, should be there, hurley should be - almost is - monfries should have been there

i just think the bombers are shower at developing their promising players, or seem to be....

tbagrocks

Heppell the exeption, Zaha to be alright?

Monfries at Port (though slight hamstring will miss 1-2, not to worry) will be a bargain in DreamTeam

Blah to the Ele forwards ::)  We have Vickery, Butcher, Matera, D Smith, Both Tom Lynch's (Crows Lynch can play) Cameron, Milera

Ok not the scoring of the great man but overall we aren't losing points to the over rated Elephants

Nails

With all the guns in my team you'd think one of them would be the player I'm most excited about.

However it's not. I'm really excited about Dick Tambling this year. I reckon he's a chance to play well this year, scored awesome in NAB cup rd1. And if anywhere on my team I need someone to stand up it's in the backline. I got him with pick 36 in the AXVs and with a similar pick in the BXVs and inherited him from meow in EXVs. He cost me pretty much nothing, if he lives up to his potential or even close to it, it'll be so exciting.

I hope he can lock a spot in the first 22 for Adelaide and take my team to the next level.

Who are you most excited about?

Toga

George Horlin-Smith for me.

Looked great in the NAB the other day, and I set to be one of the leaders of the next-generation cats midfield. Will be a star! 8)

Also looking forwards to seeing what our skipper Marc Murphy can do under Mick - reckon he's in for a bigger season than a lot of you expect ;)

Adamant

tbagrocks

Johnny Butcher, Andrew gaff and my boy Luke Brown

Nails

Ring-a-ding a hong kong dong
Tambling is marking and kicking it long
From half back to the half forward flank
With his kick it won't be a shank
For this is the year he shows what he can do
Yes, that includes beating Adamant too
For Tambling will help us stand up and rise to the top
It will be Adamant and others that we stop
Thanks mainly to the man known as the one and only Dick Tambling
I think it's about time I stop rambling

nostradamus

l'm excited about all nearly our whole list, watch out guys in a few years we'll be unstoppable

Have a look at our list and be scared, very very scared.......you're all on borrowed time  ;)

Backs

Harry O'Brien, Steven Morris, Jake Carlisle, Luke Tapscott, Sam Docherty c/b, Matthew Buntine, Jackson Allen, Kristian Jaksch, Jason Ashby, Dean Terlich, Richard Newell (r)

Mids

Jack Steven, Dion Prestia, Adam Treloar, Jaeger O'Meara, Brad Crouch, Taylor Adams, Jared Polec, Jesse Lonergan, Sebastian Ross, Mitch Grigg, Jackson Merrett,  Jesse Stringer, Lachlan Dalgleish (r), Matthew Arnot, Cam Eardley (r), Tim Broomhead (r), Josh Thomas, Josh Cowan

Rucks

Nic Natanui, Jonathan Griffen, Luke Lowden

Forwards

Tom Hawkins, Jack Darling, Chris Dawes, Steven Motlop, Leroy Jetta, Brent Macaffer, Daniel Menzel, Joe Daniher, Jake Stringer, Tim Membrey, Daniel Markworth (r), Frazer McInnes, Ariel Steinberg, Eric "The Beast' Walllace (r)

.....we just need some more quality youth in our baclkline and some elite young support for Nic Nat (but we've got a couple of seasons to do that)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 19, 2013, 01:17:55 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 19, 2013, 01:03:41 AM

This is insanity, yes Smith and Watts wil be gun backs, yes the great man will kill anyone

Our midfield is better, but... What if either of Vickery, Butcher, either Lynch + the scoring of Matera, Dev Smith, Milera gun it?

What if Otten steps up? Brown is a star (remeber here Smith is out till atleast R5) Jacobs at North, Batchelor is 20, Shaw loves to rebound

Yeah let's over rate the Elephants and under rate the Llamas ::)
That's cute. My midfield will be the best in years to come. I have at least 8 prems for min 5 years and 12-15 on max :)

tbagrocks

No chance your midfield will ever match mine

You are still counting on Whitefield and Wines here, we are not as relient on Toumpas ans Macrae, who can match Whitey and Wines anyway, get over yourself man ::)

Colliwobblers

I'm most excited about ;

1. Nails song writing

2. Beams proving me right
3. The Breakouts

Sam Blease
Luke Parker
David Myers
Jeremy Howe
Billie Smedts
Kane Lucas
Patrick Karnezis
Majak Daw

bit optimistic? lets see

nostradamus

My midfield will easily beat both of yours anyway.......so really your just arguing about 2nd prize :P

Nails

To be honest Colli, I think you made a mistake by taking Karnezis over Cornelius.

Cornelius should play rd1 imo and will have a chance to lock in a spot and play 22. Was the best fwd at our intra-club and should show what he can do during the NAB cup.

I dare say he'd have the best grab in the entire Lions' outfit. He has an OUTSTANDING pair of hands. Should be a great player just needs to work on things that aren't taking a mark a little bit more.

EDIT: He kicked 13 goals 5 in 7 and a half games. Should take it up a notch this year.