AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

@ Noz - Welcome WB-5 hope you enjoy it here :)

@ BB67th - I doubt there will be, it would require someone reliable and dedicated enough to run it week in week out, to formulate teams and scores collect and post results, maintain a ladder etc. etc.

if there is someone who steps forward to do it and i can be convinced it will be done 100% properly and not fall apart or end up in a shambles I will support it going ahead.

there was talk of it months ago but I have heard nothing since so at this stage it is not happening.

Jay

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on February 09, 2013, 07:30:00 PM
Didnt JB say he would run it?

he might have but i havent seen him lately or heard anything about it from him since?

I will need all the details on it and his plan and set up and structures so I know what he plans to do and how he plans to do it.

the last i heard it was a suggestion and an idea, far from a reality, but if he has all the info for me and has it all organised i'll be happy to sign off on it

Colliwobblers

looks good just need to know if he is still committed to "I'll work it all out".

If he wants to still he can.

JBs-Hawks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 09, 2013, 08:48:36 PM
yea i still plan on doing it

ok so you can do it but don't get sick of it after a few rounds so i have to delete the thread and all memory of it from AXVS :)

lot of work for you mate but happy for you to do it and pleased you are willing to.

let me know if you need any help throughout (no not in collecting scores every round i will be doing enough of that already)

but if you need posts deleted from your thread or any minor assistance let me know.

BB67th

Good on ya JB, would be great to have a reserves running as well. Its nice and simple as well, which is good.

Nails

The great thing about rivalries is...

I find that my team and ada's team are both top 4 favourites.

Adam and I are rivals :o

So in rivalry round it'll be 2 of the big dogs (imo) going at it, with no HGA. A pure and fair match, one which will truly reveal the best team between them that round, no HGA required.

Toga

Same here Nails. Folders vs Lambs. Let's see who the front-runners are at that stage of the season 8)

Justin Bieber

I'm up against Jay :(. I'll probably lose haha...

nrich102

Quote from: Toga on February 10, 2013, 05:36:01 PM
Same here Nails. Folders vs Lambs. Let's see who the front-runners are at that stage of the season 8)

Folders will win  ;D

tbagrocks

Afternoon Asia, shortly I will have a betting and odds thread up for the season, have all the lineups here
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68473.45.html

Any changes pleazse let me know.

Also, for the CW (pre-season) Cup I want to give everyone a chance to pick their own teams, if you can't by the start of the round I will do it :D, will pm everyone shortly, thanks ;D

tbagrocks

Toga

Those guernseys sure look good ;) 8)