AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: picker_man on January 14, 2013, 07:37:35 PM
you listen to 5AA :o BORING!! lol
It's the best source for first hand information, the first 15 minutes is all you need to know

+ they read my tweet me at 6:35 :o

FYI if you want to trade with me, stop offering spuds, the Llamas have the biggest core group of potential start anywhere in 15's, we don't need your "mid priced" spuds, no room at the Llamas for "mid priced" spuds

picker_man

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2013, 11:01:05 PM
It's the best source for first hand information, the first 15 minutes is all you need to know

FYI if you want to trade with me, stop offering spuds, the Llamas have the biggest core group of potential start anywhere in 15's, we don't need your "mid priced" spuds, no room at the Llamas for "mid priced" spuds

I sent you one offer with Giles yesterday and have never offered anything else ::)

Jay

Do you want Lule Brown, Tbag?

Anyone interested in Gaff or Conca PM me

picker_man

Quote from: picker_man on January 14, 2013, 11:07:58 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2013, 11:01:05 PM

I sent you one offer with Giles yesterday and have never offered anything else ::)

i retract my post cause wasn't directed at me :-[  but stop sending tbag spud offers everyone else :P lol

Justin Bieber

Hey can I pick up Tom Swift in my team as a manager or something? I'll pay Taylor Walker for him!! haha.

BB67th

The Manila Folders are proud to announce that they will be holding their first press conference in two days time, on Thursday at 8pm AEDST. They will be announcing team logos, sponsors, the leadership group and will be answering any questions other coaches or members of the AXV community might have. Make sure you get them in before the conference starts either by pm to me or by posting them in the Folders team thread.

Also on Friday we will be conducting some interviews with some of the Folders players, so tell us who you want us to talk to and what you want us to ask them!

Adamant

Hey guys,

I've updated and revamped all banners for each AXV team. You can now click on each banner and be taken to each teams thread. If anyone has any problems with their assistant/coach on the banner, please PM myself and tell me what you want changed.
@nost - You didn't have a logo before, so I made one for you as seen on your banner.
@tbag - No offence tbag, but your previous logo looked terrible on the banner, so I've slightly improved it with an updated version.

Jroo

Adamant

Quote from: JROO8 on January 27, 2013, 02:19:05 PM
Nice work Ad! Looks good

Haha cheers. It actually took shorter than I expected.

Justin Bieber

Nice work.

I like the crab one the most haha.

Toga

BB67th

Nice work Adamant! Looks great and gives the AXV a good look.

KoopKicka

looking for a trading consultant, interested? PM me

Colliwobblers

I have begun the team rankings on the trade thread team lists, this is because these are the only lits on the site which are up to date. I will update there with any future trades and when the trade period ends and coaches have submitted senior lists and rookie lists i will transfer the final team lists to the team list thread.

The rankings I am doing are purely based on the champion data player rankings from the prospectus.

Doesn't tell us who will field the strongest side for 2013 but it is an unbiased system which is technically accurate to give us some kind of list rating if for no other reason than for interest sake, and for maybe pre-season bragging rights.

the system i have used is explained here:  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70532.0.html

BUT AS I SAID ABOVE THE RANKINGS SO FAR AND THE TEAM LISTS THAT ARE CURRENT ARE ON THE TRADE THREAD.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 28, 2013, 06:49:08 PM
I have begun the team rankings on the trade thread team lists, this is because these are the only lits on the site which are up to date. I will update there with any future trades and when the trade period ends and coaches have submitted senior lists and rookie lists i will transfer the final team lists to the team list thread.

The rankings I am doing are purely based on the champion data player rankings from the prospectus.

Doesn't tell us who will field the strongest side for 2013 but it is an unbiased system which is technically accurate to give us some kind of list rating if for no other reason than for interest sake, and for maybe pre-season bragging rights.

the system i have used is explained here:  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70532.0.html

BUT AS I SAID ABOVE THE RANKINGS SO FAR AND THE TEAM LISTS THAT ARE CURRENT ARE ON THE TRADE THREAD.

Is someone going to work it out or...?