AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Well JB did say he was "drumnk" so ...

Have a great day champ!!

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 21, 2012, 10:56:07 PM
Recent compensation list movement increase (trade window #2 initial season only) RESULTS.

A) 1

B) 1

C) 8

D) 2

3 votes left to be cast C cannot lose the decision is 6 every team has 6 list movements for trade window #2
This is actually bs, clearly people have taken advantage to suit themselves here, thought the idea was to compensate the new coaches on their squads they had no say in drafting?

Well now they don't get any advantage and this just shows the selfish society we live in, poor form imo

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2012, 09:47:08 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 21, 2012, 10:56:07 PM
Recent compensation list movement increase (trade window #2 initial season only) RESULTS.

A) 1

B) 1

C) 8

D) 2

3 votes left to be cast C cannot lose the decision is 6 every team has 6 list movements for trade window #2
This is actually bs, clearly people have taken advantage to suit themselves here, thought the idea was to compensate the new coaches on their squads they had no say in drafting?

Well now they don't get any advantage and this just shows the selfish society we live in, poor form imo

A lot of us won't use the extra 2 list movements, I know I won't but the idea wasn't to give the two teams that inherited lists an "advantage"

that would never be accepted by everyone, the aim was just to give them some added ability to modify the lists they didn't draft.

I think if others of us choose to modify our lists further by using the extra list movements there is no real advantage there anyway.

Hear your point tbag but don't think there is any advantage to anyone in added list movements just added flexability which those two probably deserved and yes it was always going to be C, no one likes to miss out on things :)

We will set the list movements limits in stone ahead of next season and whatever we all decide on will be final and won't change again. I think 4 and 4 as we have all agreed to for future seasons is about right myself, this being the initial season a little extra won't hurt. (4+6)

tbagrocks

Fair enough mate! Doubt I can get the player's I want anyway so might not even trade :o there's only two players I want ;) sure there's others but my team of youth has virtually no spuds so why trade them?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2012, 10:38:47 AM
Fair enough mate! Doubt I can get the player's I want anyway so might not even trade :o there's only two players I want ;) sure there's others but my team of youth has virtually no spuds so why trade them?
Lol ::)

2 more list changes = Taylor Walker and Sam Col :o

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on December 23, 2012, 12:01:11 PM

;)

Actually I have 6 list movements

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2012, 12:11:24 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 23, 2012, 12:01:11 PM

;)

Actually I have 6 list movements
I only have 2 left... ::). But didn't use the ones from trade window 1 :(

Jay

Remember guys to vote for CW in the personality of the year award! He is only 4 votes behind the leaders! Let's get around him :D

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45929.0.html

Adamant

Quote from: Jayman on December 24, 2012, 01:08:15 PM
Remember guys to vote for CW in the personality of the year award! He is only 4 votes behind the leaders! Let's get around him :D

Already voted for Colli ages ago. :)

tbagrocks

Funny how the Personality award has become a popularity contest, with the leaders doing great work on the forum

That's not exactelly what "personality" is though, to prove my point, I'm not even nominated :o

Any I voted for CW ;D

Justin Bieber

Give me more live movements!! I missed out on period one :( lol

Adamant

Check out the Bears thread: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66883.0.html

If you scroll down, under the 'trades' section, there will be a picture of every member of the Bears squad. If you click on a players picture you will be directed to their 2012 Sportsbet stats. If you click on a rookie or player who didn't play this year you will be directed to their profile. :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on December 24, 2012, 01:48:22 PM
Quote from: Jayman on December 24, 2012, 01:08:15 PM

Already voted for Colli ages ago. :)

Ha thanks guys, very much honoured by your votes, and friendship, been a great thing getting involved in FF, great site and great people have much loved and appreciated the support and community from all here.

Tbag I am certain you will be a nominee next season, as well as some other worthy "characters" we have around here, i tend to agree with you in principal on the personality award but not having a genuine contributor award i guess the votes in the personality award go that way.

We have so many great characters here with great personalities will be interesting to see how and if the focus of the award or expansions of the awards plays out next season, but I can honestly say even in the last 6 months alone we have gained some great people.

tbagrocks

Who was that player? When asked on 5AA who of the youngsters has been the most impressive

Big Sauce said "Cameron Ellis_Yolmen at half back"

So tell me again who's the big spud when it comes to crows players, well don DocTor ;)

picker_man